Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

Re: Too Faced New Releases 2016

If this is supposed to be a matte palette, why do they have Just Peachy in there? Is it a different Just Peachy than is in my peach pallette? Because that one has some micro-glitter shine. 

I feel like there are some good shades in there, but there is definitely overlap with the peach palette. I'd rather just use my peach palette, which has a better selection of shades.

I also wish Too Faced could stick to a format with the palette shapes.  

I don't get this whole peach thing or what about this is "peachy" but it's a pretty palette.  Reminds me a lot of the Violet Voss matte palette, Matte About You.

The peaches and cream collection launches Aug 17th exclusively at Sephora

Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 5.48.26 PM.png

Another sneak peekIMG_20170507_180958.png

Something else unicorn coming???

Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 6.32.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-04 at 6.32.55 PM.png

Setting spray?

Yeah could be!!! Or maybe something like the Farsali serum? Just so pretty! 😄

Brush holder 😄 

Holder? Haha I guess it could look like that if you don't see the cap. 🙂 Thought maybe a liquid highlight or something along those lines.

@veronika23 I was kidding 😄

@Samtian  hahahaha ok. Wasn't sure!  Would be nice to have a brush holder that colors and double wall glass that you can shake up! 😄

I don't know if anyone else has seen the swatches posted by TM but the image is pretty blurry...🤔

IMG_0111.PNG

TooFaced is such a meh brand for me that I would need to see every single BTer, YouTuber, and Blogger, swatch it in store, plus an A from Temptalia for me to even consider buying this.

Spring 2018... yes you read that right 😄

Screen Shot 2017-05-03 at 3.50.30 PM.png

2018??? I refuse to acknowledge.....  😄

Another set of swatches of the Too Faced x Kandee melted matte - They are scented like the yummiest vanilla-creme-brûlée cake - Sept 3rd - Ulta excl.

Screen Shot 2017-05-02 at 3.22.32 PM.png

Close up of the Banana powder and another set of swatches of the melted matte

Screen Shot 2017-05-02 at 7.09.03 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-02 at 7.09.27 AM.png

Swatches of the Too Faced x Kandee Johnson palette

Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 7.59.01 PM.png

If you had shown me just the swatches, I could've guessed it was TooFaced. I want to like it, I do, but nothing except their liquid lipsticks or the bronzer do anything for me at all. Everything is the same. Like Tarte but with cheesy packaging.

unfortunately not excited for this launch at all.  and even though too faced has been called out for focusing more on packaging than quality, i don't even like this packaging and feel even the names are boring and already been used.  in my opinion at least.

I am a little disappointed... it's not what I expected for sure.

testing