Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Yup! That was it! Thx @Mochapj 🙏 

Good grief @Mochapj this khaki looks amazing. 

Swatches of Violet Satine

AC95BE70-92A5-4BA3-857A-1A3B3E480A35.png

3F772BD9-C9D2-4FE9-BDF8-A27A4A0E69C6.jpeg

New quad, not sure when it’s coming out but I did hear from someone that we are expecting a few new creme quads this summer and this seems to be one of them

F99FAA80-00A9-48BA-B0B3-D31ECD32088F.png

@Mochapj Someone somewhere said this was a new formula. Is it actually the same formula as Tiger Eye, etc.?

@Winthrop44 yes, the creme formula is the new one that was released as Tiger Eye, Rose Topaz and Smoky Quartz.

This Violet Satine and another colour variation should be released in the next few months. Although I've been seeing some commentary on the Chinese blogs that people were complaining the creme formula shrinks/dries out.  I've checked my original 3 and haven't had that issue but it's worth noting that it seems to be a problem for some and since they've only been out for 6-7ish months, that's a really short lifespan if it's true.  

@Mochapj Thanks. That is a little concerning. Hmmm.

Okay gang, beside Mocha world famous swatches (love her🌹❤️)  I came across this YouTuber minimaru cosme swatches today

75D45310-C3B3-4C8E-9423-DD50842B868B.jpeg
This is comparison with Suspicion 

B563855F-3057-4336-9C36-6E12EF0F2069.jpeg

I like seeing how it looks in non-promo lighting, @blackkitty2014. I think it looks prettier, actually. Do you know yet if the U.S. will get it? 

I have no clues @curlychiquita . The true real swatches in my opinion are Mochapj swatches posting below. Everyone else kinda altered by either lighting or filter. But I think her comparison with Suspicion gives us an idea how it would look if you own a Suspicion. It looks very similar. what do you think @Mochapj . Do you think they are similar 

Thanks for responding, @blackkitty2014 and @Mochapj! I never did buy Suspicion.

@blackkitty2014 I’m out of the country right now, otherwise I’d do an actual comparison but I think colour and finish wise, Suspicion is a lot more shiny metallic finish and much stronger in gold tones. Plage Priveé is quite a bit softer and lower sheen. I also think it’s brown/bronzier. 

from IG: jp_kana.saito. she also has a demo using the palette.

a.pnga2.png

@makeitup305, now there's a stunner of a face palette! On my buy list when it comes out!

The SA at my Nordstrom didn't know that this had released so idk if they're getting it.

@makeitup305 Wow, beautiful! 😍 Thanks for sharing.

Wow!  Love the palette, @makeitup305 ! 😍

Good grief @makeitup305 , gorgeous ! 

Thx you @makeitup305 . I believe US has everything except the face palette but @Mochapj does have 😘 swatches . Edit: that Ete Brulant scent is super strong. I’d recommend the new Chanel Les Beiges shimmer body oil over it. Chanel ones is cheaper, bigger bottle and not as strong in term of scent

@blackkitty2014 I smelled the Chanel one in store today and it smelled lovely, not too strong.

Are you gonna get it @makeitup305 ? That one is currently sold out every where. Hopefully Chanel brings it back. Such a fun item for summer/beach vibe 😉

16,845 Replies
testing