Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Tom Ford Updates

Hey Beauties- We have ALOT of threads around here for Tom Ford products. I figured I'd start one thread where we can update each other on items as they come out or we see them available. 

For all my UK'ers, or people willing to pay for shipping from the UK, Harrods has Softcore and Nude Dip from the Fall collection available right now. Happy Shopping! 

Re: Tom Ford Updates

JulianneJulianne

Here's some lip spam since I couldn't resist new testers yesterday! I bought Ingrid, but still tempted by Romy, Inigo, Alexis and Jon. 

RomyRomy

Spoiler
Random swatchesRandom swatchesJulianneJulianneIndigo + NicoIndigo + NicoJonJonAlexisAlexis

Ugh, why is the message editor on this board so difficult to use???

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Today I went old school (for me at least) and wore Wild Ginger. This is one of my favorite shades.

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

This looks gorgerous on you.  I have 2 deluxe samples of True Coral from NM couple yrs back.  It only takes me almost 4 yrs to finish one but i'm loving the color right now.  Not sure if i brave enough to wear the Va-va-voom orange but i love the look of Wild Ginger/Firecracker on everyone Smiley Wink

RE: Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Thank you! And you can totally pull off Wild Ginger!

Looks great on you! Your eye makeup is lovely!!

RE: Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Thanks! It is just a Laura mercier shadow stick and black liner. Super easy today.

Had a little fun at the Cosbar in Aspen today!  Some swatches below and I may post more spam I tried on later! Came home with Ingrid and may go back for Inigo.❤️❤️❤️

IMG_1143.JPGIMG_1144.JPG

IMG_1140.JPG

Gorgeous shade! Love your swatches!

This is beautiful @sister1! Will be great for fall! 

Ingrid looks awesome on you @sister13.  Thx for posting your beautiful lip swatch Smiley Wink

I hate it so much how the medium size photos are so blurry, but sometimes if I'm posting a lot of photos, it just seems the large might be excessive! Case in point.  😡😡😡

IMG_1143.JPG

I wore Sasha today. Paying homage to the Obama's. 

Tom Ford SashaTom Ford Sasha

I've been swooning over Sasha since you posted your swatches! The pink pops from the coral in a subtle kind of way. Beautiful!!

Sasha is at the top of my list! This looks great on you @mrsbaine!

RE: Tom Ford Updates

I went to my local counter this morning to swatch the few girls I was interested in. I really enjoyed the Ultra Rich formula when they released it in Summer 16, so I was happy they decided to expand it

First photo is labeled with the swatches of the Girls (long vertical swipes)

Second photo is labeled with the dupes I found within my collection/other TF shades. The 'dupe' is noted within the black liner marks (short horizontal swipes) I have a feeling there is a better dupe for Zoe in the range (possibly Spanish Pink?) but I don't tend to buy those kind of shades so I'm not sure.

Hope this helps someone.

Thanks for the swatches @Mochapj. I just ordered Gala. I wore Ginger Fawn this week and was reminded that I do like it. 

Thanks for the swatches and comparisons, @Mochapj. What is that gorgeous green shade on the right of your slides?

@TraceyEB That's Bite Peacock Pearl gloss 

Thanks!!

12,305 Replies