Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

We even turn off all the lights for you 😉

Thank you BK.  I am all about saving electricity.

Is this the same as Moodlight or a different one?

TF.PNG

It is moodlight!

Thank you ivyxox! I want to order but that name (color) has me confused.

hahaha nice!  Just got your PM and I was coming over to do the exact same thing lol

THANKS LADIES!

Bump, bump, bump, bump. Is anyone else being reminded of B2K, yet?

I forgot about B2K and a lot of other nonsense music from my late High School years 

You meant BK2? BK2 will be here in couple of weeks 😉 though except for me, I doubt any of you are interested about BK version 2.0 lol Smiley Tongue

BK-mini will be better than all the Epic Rewarsd put together!

B2K?

Lol they're a hip-hop male group from the early 2000's. Search B2K "Bump bump bump" haha. Basically, I'm just trying to bump up threads to get rid of all the epic reward ones.

Aaahhh....

I am waiting for the TF illuminating duo so I can do a TF face.  I have everything in hand, except a highlighter.  And lately I have become a highlighter fiend!

Ooo I am excited to see it!

So today I spoke to the SA from TF at my local Nordstrom and she said the Moonlight illuminating duo was going to be permanent collection now? But online the Nordstrom beauty stylists told me it was LE. Anyone know which is true?

It is not limited edition . It is part of complexion and new updates will feature it.

What does that mean 'new updates will feature it'? I'm sorry I don't understand. The Nordstrom SA where I did purchase said it was LE-they got in 50 and they were all gone and not restocking it at least for the next 6 montsh. She said down the road it may come back. 

The new counter displays will feature the item , just as they will feature the new perm primers and foundation products. There is a space for the highlighter too. It is perm.

Hey Anne! I'm not sure. The SA I spoke to on Friday said that it was LE, but the general consensus amongst all SAs at their training (which they communicated to the higher-ups) was "duh this should be basic/permanent." I don't know if anything has changed since Friday, but it seemed like it was being communicated to the powers that be that it *should* be a core/permanent product, and that they think it might be at some point just like Nude Dip was made permanent about 6 months after the initial LE release.

If you want the duo though, it's definitely LE for now.

Yes the SA said something like that- "it was initially LE but then it was changed to permanent" but I bet knowing past history they will let it go out of stock and the demand get crazy before re-introducing it-just like with Nude Dip. Remember when people were buying that for double the price, yikes! 

It's out of stock on Nordstrom's site. I was going to use the whole epic rewards mess as an excuse to buy it as I've been dragging my heels.  I just bought the CT one so was feeling conflicted...

We can always call the stores..

16,842 Replies
testing