Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I'm so close…but I have a bunch of other things in my basket so need to edit…watch it sell out while I stare at my basket.  So lovely!

Anonymous Insider

Oh, they are both just so fabulously summery and intense! 🙂

They look even better in the swatches.  I talked myself out of preordering Nude Dip, but I would love to see swatches to talk myself back into it when you get it, please and thank you.

Oh I had the nude dip. I will swatch it tomorrow. If I don't have it nearby, I will swatch on Sat for you. It is a no-brainer, idiot proof eyeshadow palette for ppl liked me 🙂

Just sent a text to my SA to ask her when these will arrive in Canada. Thanks for the swatches--I can't resist pinks!

I love the color of Velvet Violet but I don't like mattes on me at all. I had one Tom Ford matte and I ended up returning it because it looked so flat. (I hate to say this on a Tom Ford loving thread, but there you have it.) I wish this were more of a satin finish.... is it?

Oh I can totally understand Divwa. I think I can hoard them all except for light nude color liked First Time and Pink Tease. The colors are gorgeous but they def not get along with my lips.

Sigh..Velvet Violet.  Why must you be matte?

BK, is it now available freely or do they need to restock?  

I think it is available now. They just came this morning. I think they will start ship out tomorrow/today for those who pre-ordered 

Thanks BK!  I am going to wait for Nordies to get it.  Neiman Marcus gets all TF products about a month ahead of Nordies since Neimans carried TF first.  So I am guessing this will be a June purchase for me.

🙂 I like to call this my pre birthday gift from me to me 😉 I just wait for Guerlain meteorites and hopefully the highlight then I'm officially on no-buy til Nov/Dec

Happy pre-birthday!

I like the idea of pre-birthday.  Oh....the damage I could do.....

Next month, I will join you the forty club 😉

Ooo! Those are beautiful. Violet Orchid looks so...velvety if that makes sense? I think you will love Nude Dip. I have it and it's lovely

MK...I called it Violet Orchid too!  See, I am not the only one.

HAHA! whoops. Wow I totally didn't notice that, is that why BK originally wrote?

It's my fault. I started it! Sorry ladies 🙂

Magarita called me about Nude Dip. She was all excited. I told her "I already had Nude Dip but if you have the new matte, I will swing by". So I picked up both mattes. Violet Orchid will be my favorite for sure. It is so creamy.

She's awesome 🙂

I asked her to look into TF L&B in Richard for me. I feel like I really badly need it now. This is my way of not feeling as guilty about getting that shade, since it's cheaper than Negligee 😄

The best thing about this collection is how effortless it is to look polished. I am pretty lazy and rather press the snooze button in the morning than get up to spend a lot of time on my make up. Most days, I'll go into work with only sunscreen and moisturizer on and then do my make up during my morning break. That means that I really love and need products that are easy to apply. 

Today I used only 5 products besides sunscreen and moisturizer:

eyebrow pencil, pink sand blush, skinny dip lipstick, black oyster and Marc Jacobs black gel liner. I would have put some mascara but forgot to. lol

Black Oyster: I love how easy it is to get a smoky eye with this! I applied and blended most of it out with my fingers and softened the edges with a brush a bit. This barely took me 3 min for both eyes! The sparkles are gorgeous! I forgot to wear eye primer today so I did find a tiny bit of creasing after 6 hours. 

I think with practice I'll get the hang of using cream shadows and get both eyes looking a bit more the same. 

Skinny Dip: I love how this lipstick feels and looks and see both this and RS on heavy rotation this summer. I didn't have time to exfoliate my lips like usual this morning so t did settle a bit in the dry areas--but that's my fault for wanting to sleep in instead lol

Pink Sand: I love this even more today. It glides on easily with or without a base. It looks super natural, just like you have a healthy flush when you wear it without foundation. 

IMG_1453.JPGIMG_1455.JPG

Anonymous Insider

You look absolutely beautiful, and I agree with you that Pink Sand is incredibly easy to blend for a cream blush - even I can manage it! 😉

16,845 Replies
testing