Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I tend to agree with Temptaliams reviews but not always. I swatched the pink ombré out of curiousity today - eek. It didn't swatch on me. Felt very stiff. Not what I'm used to with the other TF blushes which are amazing. 

Just heard from my SA that Amber Absolut is not scheduled to hit Toronto until October 😞

maybe you will get it early? My SA said Sept 21 and it ended up showing up last week.

Hi guys - thought I'd drool some more over my TF goodies I picked up last night.  I pre-ordered the Amber Absolute and she held it so I could get the Neiman's GWP.  I came in to pick it up when my regular SA was not in.  I asked if they had a TF GWP and she said there was a "deluxe sample pack with perfumes, face serum and primer" with 3-item purchase. Then I asked about Moodlight, and she gave me the last Moodlight, which they had been holding for someone who hadn't shown up and so she wanted to give it to me since I was there and had been waiting for it for a while.

So, she gave me the deluxe sample pack - counting the Private Collection as two items.  However, I was a little bummed that "deluxe sample pack" was the four perfume vials + two hand-made samples of the face serum and a few pumps of the primer in a sample jar. I was thinking maybe they wanted something that was a GWP but TF didn't have anything official so they made those up?  I mean, it's better than nothing and I can't really complain, but I wouldn't have expected hand-made samples?  

Anyway, I wasn't too disappointed since the Amber Absolute is so sultry and amazing, I love it so much. And of course, Moodlight is pure perfection and I was so happy to get it since they've been OOS forever!  

I also got Jasmin Rouge and Costa Azzura drams to add to my stash of TF perfume samples. 

upload_1719250219508639227.jpg 

Here is Amber taking center stage among my (mostly) fall perfumes lineup: 

upload_6966151546250791905.jpg

Pretty!!!! I hope you're living your goodies. My hubby wears jasmine rouge. I love that they're unisex. 

Enjoy your goodies. I love Jasmine Rouge. My SA always gives me bunches of handmade samples so I haven't run out yet but it is on my list 😉

I also pre-ordered the Amber Absolute and was able to get the NM gifts. I got a decanter though, and was hoping for some added goodies. My SA wasn't there when I went in though, so nothing additional (and I never think to ask about GWP) but they did give me a full sized atomizer, which was nice!

Enjoy your goodies - can't wait to hear your thoughts on Moodlight!

In winter 2012, TF released 4 reds in the Jasmine Rouge Lip collection which included 2 with a pearl finish: Slander and Reckless. (the other 2 are Narcotic Rouge and Diabolique--both supposedly mattes)

One of my favourite TF shades turned out to be Alejandro when it was repromoted last year. I was lucky to find its full size version (Slander) at a CCO this past year and at the same time found Reckless. 

I had not realized that I would love Reckless just as much, if not a bit more than Alejandro. Reckless has the same smooth creamy formula with a similar pearl finish. The differentiating factor is that Reckless is a deeper shade, crimson like.

Outside, indirect sun in the late afternoon:

Spoiler
IMG_5626.JPG

Inside in front of a window:

Spoiler
IMG_5639.JPG

You look beautiful!

Thank you Libellules 🙂

You look gorgeous Kate!  I had hunted down Slander and Reckless too.  I now have Alejandro(s).

I haven't worn Reckless in a long time.  I like these pearl finishes.

Thank you GC! I like the pearl finishes too--hoping to there will be new ones included in the new Lips and Boys. 

You look incredibly beautiful! What a perfect red for you. Hope things are going well and happy to see your face here 🙂

Thank you MK !

That is a beautiful red. You look lovely

Thank you BK! Hope you and Baby are well. 

For those whom are looking for Tomas, I ordered Tomas from Sak last week and it arrived today (from Berverly Hill store). Looks liked both Sak and Bloomingdales still have Tomas.

Congrats on both Tomas and your new baby!

Thx you Jozkid 🙂

Spoiler
image.jpg

Here is Tomas on me. Pls excuse the messy hair. I try to do a quick face while baby is taking a nap with grandma  😉 Surprisingly, the color in this picture is pretty true to life. Love Tomas. Great recommendation GC! 🙂

Messy hair = sultry

Thomas is such a great shade for you!

16,842 Replies
testing