Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

So. In talking with my SA, I've come to understand that different stores (not individual stores, but say Neimans vs. Nordstrom or Holts vs Nordstrom) are "allowed"/given different release dates. And to further confuse things, online is also usually a different release date than the store. Obviously, Tom Ford online got the "exclusive" first this time around lol. 

Oh wow really? I didn't know that. 

If it is Friday it is fine. She thanked me for not ordering online though basically since they were already up. 

Just bumping for any early risers, the boys are up on TF.com. Thanks Meganlisa for notifying me! I just got Drake (woohoo!) I was told by Nordstrom to look around 6am on Friday (not confirmed but just a hint from my Nordstrom contact)

I missed Drake on TF.com so I'm gonna hold out for nordtrom and hopefully use my notes. Do you know if the 6am is PST or EST?

Nordstrom is based in Seattle so I'm guessing it would be PST.

I heard from kso1225 on this thread.  The one night I needed to stay up half the night to pick someone up from the airport.  BT to the rescue again (and thanks iso)!

I'm so glad it helped someone! I was beginning to think it wasn't a helpful post lol.  I've never ordered from TF direct so wasn't sure if it was a nightmare or what. I'm kind of impatient though and no sales tax on the TF website was a bonus for me.

You totally helped, KSO !!!  I was actually at the airport (1 am...ugh...) picking someone up and waiting in my car.  I would have commented then but you know how hard it can be to log into sephora mobile and, as a morning person up late, I was dying.  So I sat there and looked at the TF site (and, yes, placed on order...their mobile ordering is easy).  I've never personally had a problem with the TF site but don't order from it often.  Thanks!!!

Temptalia reviews aren't live yet, but it looks like you can search the boys in the swatch gallery now

edit: some of the boys. I was only able to find pictures of half my preorders

She appears to still be adding 😄

I just ordered Drake Carey Richard and Joaquin and I couldn't be more excited! I've never ordered direct before. Does anyone know how long ground shipping from Tom Ford beauty takes (specifically Texas)?

I don't recall how fast it was. I ordered once, but it came in a beautiful box!

Weeeell I dunno whether being up this late was good or bad lol... Eddie, Demsey, and Eric have been ordered. 

Anonymous Insider

Just ordered Jay, Jake, and Cary! Yay! I had pre-ordered them through Nordstrom, but the way the SA explained it, she made it seem like I wouldn't be receiving them. (I've never pre-ordered, so I don't know how it works) Lol. She said they only sent her two of each color and she wouldn't receive any more.

Are you in Canada? The stores here (Nordies Van) got only 2 of some shades so they had to keep people on waitlist for those. May be try online in holts since they have it up already or if you are in US, you can try to order from NM,Saks, Nordies or Tom Ford directly may be?

Anonymous Insider

I'm in the US. Thank you for the suggestions! I actually just ordered them through Tom Ford directly. 🙂

Thats awesome 🙂

Just placed my order for Tony, Theo, Roberto and Xavier! I was good and didn't stray from my list.

I can't seem to narrow my L&B list down any further than 12-13:(

Malik keeps jumping on and off my list...

The boys are up on the Tom Ford website!

Debating. Swore I would never order direct from TF again but tempting.

Got to say, I love that they have some different skintones, and even some boys, wearing the colors. 

16,845 Replies
testing