Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel
Anonymous Insider

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I have a question about lipsticks... I received Negligee and Velvet cherry as gifts. When I smell them they don't smell like vanilla but more waxy and not that pleasant. 

Are they still okay to use?? Since they were gifts I'm not sure how old they are.. 😮 

I feel TF lipsticks get that rancid smell faster than others..i recently tried a tester which was brand new at the new saks and it had that old lipstick scent..it kinda bothered me too. But i have been told they are fine to use. 

I've had a couple lose the vanilla scent - it faded in about 10-11 months to nothing. After a year, I noticed on one that it had more of a slight waxy, lipstick smell. I continued to use it until it was gone, didn't have any problems. 

Anonymous Insider

Thank you 🙂 

For my Canadian ladies/gents, the Holts website updated the new prices for Canada which means it should be in effect everywhere. Good news it seems the brushes, blushes and the cream color shadows have not gone up - phew!

But on most products, as Kate had mentioned few pages back, such as prices on all lipsticks incl L&B's, Quads 😞 , foundation and all fragrances have gone up by $5.

Oh wells glad it was $5 and not something more absurd given our dollar n all..but then now our prices are atleast $13ish more than U.S so looking at it that way still stings.

That being said I still ordered a couple of things last night 😄 . Why not 😉

Well I am glad that I bought the 3 Lips & Boys I wanted when I went to Nordstrom's Calgary on the weekend as I paid the lower price instead of waiting to order from Holt's.

I spotted a whole bunch of TF lipsticks -including Indian Rose, Morrocan Red and Wild Ginger among others-, one small and one big lipstick coffret, the private blend x6 fragrance coffret, Jasmine Rouge coffret, quads in Lavender Lust, Sahara Haze and Silvered Topaz(?), as well as a few blushes, three eyeshadow duos, and a couple powder+cream shadow duos at the Desert Hills Premium Outlet CCO. I bought Morrocan Red and Wild Ginger and ran out to avoid further temptation 0_o

That CCO is really well stocked, by the way. They carried many Jo Malone things. I wish my local CCO carried 1/4 as many covetable items.

Underwhelmed by the limited TF products at my local CCO. They have 3 palettes - Lavender Lust (almost out of current stock), Sahara Haze and Ice Queen (lots of both). They had 1 midnight sky cream/powder duo, 2 of the shadow/blush ombres, 3 summer lipstick shades and 3 lips and boys (John, Omar, Alexander), powder foundation, and corrector pencils.

The manager told me she places orders for TF products 4 days a week but never knows what she will actually get in.

I'm so jelly. Mine has Sahara haze, ice Queen, Moroccan rouge mislabeled as negligee, indigo crush, a bronzer? And a couple perfumes. Nothing new since they opened in January. I'm hoping against hope they get something new with their delivery next week

WOW! Last time I visited the CCO all they had was one lipstick(a long d/c'd red shade) and the Ice Queen quad. I wonder if they are all getting more stock finally...

OMG! The closest CCO to me only has a small display of TF products. If I saw blushes, I'd snap them up - I don't have one yet. I wish CCOs would provide shipping.

Thanks for sharing what you saw!!

Wow that's much better than mine :x. The fragrance coffret?! Hopefully I didn't miss that one at mine :x. I did see 3 gift sets though. And not that many quads. Maybe it was ice queen? That's the one quad mine always has :x

Wow thats amazing..i would have picked up all 3 quads and indian rose for sure! Too bad the Canadian cco's arent half as good..my local one has had the ice queen quad only for months! 

Hi, I didn't realize there were CCOs in Canada. What CCO is closest to you?

Hey tracey the closest one to me is at the Toronto premium outlet mall located in Milton. Also as per bt'er dioraddict she told me there is one in Montreal and Vancouver as well.. There might be one at the new outlet at Niagara falls but I havent checked. 

You are in the states though right? 

Hi! Yes, I live in the US now but lived in Vancouver and am from Winnipeg. I didn't know there were CCOs in Canada. I have family throughout the country and visit/vacation regularly and would drop in if I was near one.  Thanks for letting me know where some CCOs are!!

It was..! I am half glad half regretful that i didn't do more damage. Now that i look at swatches i am not sure it was Silvered Topaz, it was probably something bluer/cooler.. My local CCO has maybe 5 things, none of which is especially tempting. 

Hello girls, I'm new to this site, however have been following the blogs for about a month now. Has anyone seen the new Soleil 2016 Summer Collection? Here's a link to a picture I found on instagram of what's to come...just when I thought my collection was getting full!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAaKIihIeSD/

Anonymous Insider

I heard that there are four lip colors (that are NOT moisture-core) newly released in the collection, is that right?!?

Some items from the 2015 Soleil Collection that are forming part of the 2016 collection are showing up on various sites, like Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, and NM. I've seen the 4 lipsticks in the white/gold packaging, Golden Peach and Naked Bronze cream and powder duo (on pre-sale/back order), the pink cream blush, and bronzers (permanent).

Have not seen the blush/highlighter duo or the bronzer/blush/highlighter trio.

Saks.com has the pink cream blush and also lists the new color, Pieno Sole for pre-order with an expected ship date no later than 4/29. My TF SA sent me some pictures of whats to come from the collection. PM me for details if anyone's interested. 

16,845 Replies
testing