Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Are yours from Neiman Marcus?

BK My SA is with NM and she'd said mid April. I think that date may have moved up to early April though because Bloomie's estimated shopping one went from close to 40 days yesterday to 15 this morning 🙂

My Neimans is having a launch party with the new items/collection April 1.  If that information helps...

Thx. Normally, I think if TF direct ships out today, Neiman should have the goodies in stock next week. I didn't realize Fire Lust was pre-order at Bloomie and ordered with them. Btw, Fire Lush is also $65 at TF direct. 😉

Oh I hope Holts gets this soon!

Me too

TF direct.  

Anonymous Insider

My order (new soleil collection) is shipped! Yayyyy Monday!

Anonymous Insider

I've got 4 lipsticks...but where's bicoastal? I'm a bit confused since TF sent me 2 tracking number, but I've got 3 packages (2-1-1 lipcolors), when apparently I should've received 4??? Ultra-rich lip colors looked sheer but I'm happy to see how they are less sheer on lips and applies evenly (even the dark shade, Temptation Waits). 

That is exciting. I just noticed most of Soleil collection (except Bicoastal) are available at Tom Ford.com. I need to bug my SA frm Neiman again

So...I'm curious. What is everyone planning on picking up from the Summer collection?

There's now alot that I'm eyeing, and I'd feel pretty guilty getting all of it.

So far, I've asked my SA to set aside:

- Pink Sand

- Bicoastal Blush duo

In addition, I'm pondering:

- Fire Lust (not sure how this would work for my coloring. Looks amazing on Temptalia

- Pieno Sole

- Radiant Moisture Souffle

- Bronzing Primer

I've ordered:

- Fire Lust

- Golden Peach cream/powder eye shadow

Will be ordering:

- Bicoastal

- Naked Bronze cream/powder eye shadow

Curious about (depending on reviews, swatches, what is LE and $:

- Pieno Sole blush

- Pink Sand blush

- Maybe a lipstick

- The Afternooner bronzer/blush/highlight palette

Trying to keep my summer spend on TF and the Bobbi Brown I've recently purchased due to a 20% off cosmetics sale at my local Boston Store (Goodwill Days).

Golden Peach is my favorite - I hope you love it!

Yes, I've been hemming and hawing big time on everything. I'm surprised there are quite a few things I want because I normally am not drawn to summer things. Perhaps it is because my collection is lacking in that department for that very reason.

I lack in the Spring/Summer department, so these collections appeal to me. Trying to fill in with unique items. I really wanted Golden Peach and can't wait for it to ship! Will be watching closely the swatches and photos posted by those with a TF counter nearby.

Any idea when TF counters will have the summer collection?

Mine said mid April! I kind of want her to put aside more things but I'm so undecided :x.

It will be clearer when the counters have the product and reviews, pictures, etc. are shared. I called Nordstrom about the ship date for  Golden Peach (pre-ordered mid-Feb) and was told April 21. Neiman is listing April 7 ship date for my Fire Lust pre-order, so mid-April at the counter sounds about right.

I'm focusing on catching up on the cream/powder shadows from last summer and LE items, esp. high-demand ones, Would love if the cream blushes and lipsticks were part of the permanent line so summer purchases can be spread out. 🙂

I broke just now when the TF pre-order showed as eligible for thee NM GC offer (I could've sworn they didn't yesterday or whenever it was I looked)

I pre-ordered Pink Sand, Golden Peach, Bicoastal, and Sphinx. i don't have any of the cream shadows so...

right at 251 so should get back a $50 GC, get 8% back in cashback plus a $5 bonus for spending > 150 in 1 transaction. I think. Hope that part doesn't get killed by the delayed shipping dates

I contacted my SA for the 2 items because I'm loyal like that, but was also looking at Bloomingdale's. Fire Lust is $7 cheaper there (the bronzing primer is $2 less), ebates is at 6% today and i'll get an additional $15 back. 

The gift card offer may be more worthwhile though because my counter is at Neiman Marcus. BUT that means I have to buy more to make use of it :x.

I don't have a SA so no worries or guilt there. And, worst case scenario of spending too much to get the darn GC is that I can trade TF items pretty easily as long as I don't use the creams first. I'm afraid the blushes will be too similar to pink glow but we'll see

I'm in the same boat. There's a lot that appeals to me but I only want to order things I absolutely love because I'm already running out of storage space.  I've already ordered Fire Lust, so that's my only for sure item. Surprisingly, the swatches of Bicoastal and the Afternooner aren't appealing to me.

Planning to buy:

- Les Mepris and Aphrodite

- Pink Sand, although I'm doubtful about the longevity of cream blushes on my face in summer.

Maybes:

- Pineo Sole, although this looks more like a highlighter in Michelle's swatches, so I will probably pass.

- Bronzing Primer - I'd need to see it in person before committing.

- Solar Affair and Purple Noon

- Bicoastal - I'm not sure about the darker shade of pink on me but I love the moodlight formula so I might cave on this one.

Hi, am interested in seeing Michelle's swatches. Can you post a link to them?

16,845 Replies
testing