Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

For those of you with an SA, do you know if the cream and powder eye shadows are permanent or LE? I've pre-ordered Golden Peach and will pre-order Naked Bronze soon.

Has anyone tried out the bronze primer? Is it any good? I like the swatch but i hope it is not the same formula as regular TF illuminated primer because I didn't like it at all

Ah - I swatched it on my hand :x. I'm interested in it but I'm holding out until I can play with it. My SA confirmed it was permanent and she didn't think it was going to sell out :x. 

Just wanted to add one more thing! If you are interested in the Radiant Moisture Soufflé, don't wait too long on this one. It is LE and I was told this morning that the Tom Ford boutiques only got 3 in stock, 1 of which is being used as a tester. 

Its a moisturizer with a very light, subtle golden shimmer. 

I feel like I'm cheating on my SA! But I needed to swatch...

image.jpeg

Top: Purple Noon, Temptation Waits, Virgin Rose (happened to swatch first), Aphrodite. 

Bottom: Le Mepris, Flame

image.jpeg

Trying Temptation Waits (clearly it doesn't :x)

image.jpeg

Pink Sand, Pieno Sole

something has been bothering me about the top swatch photo and I finally figured out what - you were about to lose that pretty bracelet! I'm going to assume it did not actually disappear but use the safety, lady 😄

@kethry70LMAO! Not to worry, I noticed it immediately after taking the photo and fixed it. I DO use the safety! It's gone a little off kilter though so maybe I didn't click that side in all the way. It's a beautiful bracelet (and I love it. It was a gift from my boyfriend), but it's not diamonds or anything :p.

LOL. glad you saved it - I am always amused when the safeties go wonky 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Your swatch of Flame looks beautiful btw...I don't pull off orangey shades easily, but maybe I should get it someday...maybe after getting velvet cherry first...I love TF matte lips...

I love Velvet Cherry. You prob see my face in this thread in ancient time wearing it 😉

Im with you! I don't usually wear orangey lipsticks, and my SA knows that, but she put it on me when I was the Guinea pig model for the master class and she almost swayed me.

I'm waiting to have more color on my face to take the plunge 😄

Beautiful 🙂

Thank you! Ugh TF is killing me with all the pretties. Have you made any decisions/orders regarding what you want?

Libel this is my first soleil order for Tom Ford. I pretty much wanted everything except the bronzers probably and couple of nude lipsticks as I dont wear those shades 🙂

I can't blame you! I purchased a few items last year, so at least I can avoid the cream shadows O.O

Your swatches talked me into all those pretty lipsticks 😉

Hmmm....Aphrodite looks kind of similar to Paradiso here.  Les Mepris was on my wishlist but it looks similar to some colors I already have so I'll pass on that for now. I love the comment about Temptation Waits, lol! Thanks for sharing your swatches!

I thought so, too, until an SA described Aphrodite as "a lot darker, a lot more spunk than soft Paradiso."

Thanks for the question and to HoneydewK for the swatches!

Anonymous Insider

IMG_4151.JPGAphrodite-Paradiso-Le Mepris

I'd say Aphrodite is different enough 🙂

Le Mepris is slightly redder than Paradiso.

Thank you so much for these swatches! This and the ones below are exactly what I was hoping to see! Now I'm back to wanting them all. And I really like Flamingo and Giacomo in the swatches below.

Anonymous Insider

Flamingo is absolutely beautiful. I like Giacomo too, but it has some glitters (not enough to feel gritty), which I don't like thattt much. I'd say flamingo is one of the universally flattering shades. 

16,845 Replies
testing