Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

not sure if it was just the sample I had, but I have found that that TF primers, at least the illuminating one, have a tendency to dry up pretty quick. Has anyone had that issue? I'm a little hesitant to purchase the full size for that reason.

@myxducky OK This is my experience too! My counter had a master class in January, and I got to be the model. For the master class, my SA put the illuminating primer on me and it FELT amazing. We received a deluxe sample (as pictured) and I found it really dry. I brought this up to my SA and she said that it wasn't my imagination, that the deluxe samples were old. They didn't know it at the time, but one of their helpers (she floats amongst the counters) took one of the samples home and found it was dry and kind of smelled (mine does too), and they realized that they had likely gone bad.

If you have a counter - they can make you a sample, which is exactly what mine did for me today. Hoping for better results :).

@Libellules that's a relief. I'll have to ask my SA for a sample when she sends my next order! I haven't taken a whiff of mine, so I'm not sure if it smelled off, but it was certainly drier than I thought it should be 🙂

@myxducky to me, the smell wasn't super obvious. I just remember it not smelling so stellar. The drying though - definitely!

Today and tomorrow only, get 10% off any purchase at Saks site wide, including beauty! To receive the discount just enter code SAKSAJ at checkout, that code expires March 25 (some designers are excluded). Use code FREESHIP for free shipping,

Not all items in the Soleil Collection available (e.g. no Biocoastal).

Sakes also has double cash back...so 8% off.  Bloomingdales has bicoastal in stock and 6% cash back...so better than nothing...if you don't want it to be in stock at Sephora.

Well that sucks on the bicoastal.

Nordstrom also has a gift bag (worth who knows how much) with beauty purchase.  Perfect!

this was in the fine print of yesterdays Nordstrom email

*Online and in U.S. stores; in-store offer may vary. One base gift plus one bonus gift per person, while supply lasts. Enter one promo code—REPAIR, LIFT or HYDRATE—in Checkout to qualify. Gift(s) can only be shipped to the same destination as your order and cannot be shipped to international addresses. If you return the qualifying item(s), please return the gift(s) as well."

Not sure what the codes apply to

Sorry....I think it expired a day or so ago.  I noted after I bought my YSL that with a little more spent I would have gotten them bag...but it's not on the site anymore...I just checked.

what is the code for this bag? I can't seem to find it!

The only thing I could find was that some stores were doing a beauty week type thing with a goddie bag. Maybe Megan knows something else (here's hoping) I haven't heard anything from my SA but I'm not confident that she'd call me.

Revolve Around Me.  On, these remind me of the Louboutin sheers with the TF scent.

tf7.jpgtf8.jpgtf9.jpg

This is so beautiful! ughhhh and here I thought the recent spring collections with all the highlighters did some serious damage. Little did I know - Tom Ford's summer collection is going to burn a hole in my wallet 😞

My low buy crashed and burned this year.  But I love what I got...

This is absolutely stunning! My favorite out of all of them. There is something so beautiful about this shade and I'm sure it's kind that emphasizes your tan. Gorgeous for spring and summer! 

I really like it...

Anonymous Insider

It is kinda similar to Sable Smoke. 

The one I wanted to get!  Thanks for letting me know...you are totally right!

Anonymous Insider

Spoiler
FullSizeRender.jpg

I'd say similar enough, maybe not enough to deny having them both, but quite similar

Love.  Sable smoke is on the bottom?

16,845 Replies
testing