Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thanks @Libellules and @mrsbaine for reminding me that retailers are selling the Orchid collection blush and highlighter. I guess in my mind, I passed on them early on and forgot they might still be at the counter.

Thanks for checking the approx. date for releasing the palettes. I wonder when the swatching embargo will be lifted on those. 🙂

Well now I am even more suspicious of those winter palettes. I am considering getting the warm one, but I'll wait to see swatches before jumping on it.

@kso1225 I really don't blame you. I think if its items that have been discontinued - like Cognac Sable or maybe Narcissist? That would be kind of cool for those who missed out (I don't have either). But Tom Ford has covered himself across the spectrum of the most wearable things. He's going to need to start branching out I think, to save himself from being so repetitive.

Interesting; it's basically a skinny Nude Dip?

Pretty much @mrsbaine. I very much appreciated the counter manager's candidness. If you love your Nude Dip, and wear the 1st and 4th shade a whole bunch (personally, I prefer the other 2) - it's nice for travel.

If you want Nude Dip lite, this is for you.

Otherwise...I just don't know.

Thx for posting this. You ladies are saving me some $$$. I will back out getting the eyeshadow duo as well. What a disappointment! TF is running out of steam? Lol! I have to see the swatches of the new cool/warm palette before committing anything. Seems liked they start to slap existing products into new packaging.

You're welcome @blackkitty2014! I did amend my post to be more descriptive lol.

I'm not sure. Overall I'm not impressed with anything that has come out since Soleil and is coming out. There is potential for the cool palette for me but I'm just not sold on it. 

On the duo, I initially thought it was going to be like the green from the jade duo. So either way it wasn't looking good lol.

I wonder what happened to the "retreat" collection referenced in the phone call held by Sephora and TF's Phillippe?

Cross-posting from the Fragrance Junkie thread: 

Luckyscent deal 

Leather.PNG

For those heading to TF counters in the coming days, would you inquire about the timeframe for releasing the cool and warm palettes that have 4 eyeshadows and 2 blushes (and cost $155 US)?

Silverkis has posted swatches of the lip contours today and pictures of the 4 she chose, none of which were light pink/pink-nude.

Found another video of someone swatching 7/8 lip contours.

It's not in English, but it's labeled (swatches start at 12:38)

[video]

LOL. she's speaking in Cantonese and I can understand her. In case anyone was interested in what she said...

She mentioned the liner shades were lighter than the lipstick counterparts.

She checked in a couple times throughout the day regarding the wearability and lasting power. She checked in after lunch and about another 2 hours later. When she checked in after lunch she commented that some parts were worn slightly, but nothing major; her lips were starting to feel slightly dry, and it had lost a bit of shine, but wasn't uncomfortable. 2 hours later when she checked in, it felt a lot more dry and wrinkly.. she compared the feeling to the wrinkliness of a tomato. I'm not sure if that really translates in English, but that gave me a good laugh. She commented that some parts had worn off, but it wasn't super noticeable and rated it somewhere in the middle in terms of lasting power. She said that if your lips were on the drier end, then you might be okay, as long as you know, it might feel a bit dry on your lips. 

She said the lip pencil was a lot more matte and dry feeling..but was more creamy compared to other brands. But if you were to only use the lip liner like a lipstick, it probably would feel really dry.  And the lipstick had more of a shine compared to the pencil. She felt that if you wanted to do more of a ombre kind of look, it might be weird due to the different textures as the lip pencil is matte and the lipstick being more moisturizing/shiny and easier to apply.

She mentioned 02 and 03 as having a different texture, and for some reason that one wasn't like the rest and was patchy when applied to her lips. (But I'm not sure which ones 02 and 03 are.)

Thx @myxducky. I'm about to say I need translation lol 🙂

You all are welcome 😄

Many thanks for the translation, @myxducky!

Re: 02 and 03 having different textures:

02 = Fling It On

03 = Dream Obscene

Thanks for sharing!  Very helpful to see the shades worn on someone. I love her approach to showing the lipsticks and revealing her look!

Here are swatches of the AW16 lip contour thanks to my Saks SA Michael (sherway gdns), he sent these as soon as he got in and also comparison swatches to nude dip..can you tell which one is which? If you have nude dip then you may not need both! 

edit: nude dip is the one on the right!

Screenshot_20160908-110418.jpg

Screenshot_20160908-110350.jpg

Screenshot_20160908-110319.jpg

I love this! This looks very good with Fling it on in the center! In fact in the center of all lips, then again I love a milky pale lip. 😉

And I think Nude dip is on the left? I could be wrong, but will skip the duo since it is so close!  TY for posting. 🙂

@luvgloss13 nude dip is the one on the right! Sorry I forgot to mention it lol!

O wow! LOL. They look so much alike! 

I think it could be a good duo for those that don't want all 4 shimmery shades, but Nude dip is a better buy! 

Ty again for swatches. 🙂

16,845 Replies
testing