Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

looks like 3 new quads, Hazy Sensuality, Golden Hour and Peach dawn. 

new tom ford.PNG

These are so pretty!! I really love that hazy sensuality one!! Does anyone know if or when it might be coming to Sephora or Nordstrom? 😆

All 3 at Neiman Marcus now @ChristalM @Sunnysmom @Titian06 @itsfi @curlychiquita . I don’t tag Canadian friends since I don’t know if NM will ship international

Thanks for the tag @blackkitty2014 ! 😘  I’m passing on these as I don’t think I can resist the new Dior eye Eden Roc. Love to see yours if you pick them up! 🥰

I love the TF wet dry eyeshadow formula on these quads @blackkitty2014 but don’t think I’ll pick up any from this collection. I thought I read that you might pick up one? Is there a quad your leaning towards?

I might picking up Hazy Sensuality @itsfi. I’m the minority here. I like their crème formula better. 😘

Thanks, @blackkitty2014! They're lovely but I probably won't get one this time.  I'm thinking of TOM FORD Lip Color Matte - Cherry Collection Velvet Cherry during the Sephora sale but I may get Hourglass Unlocked™ Satin Crème Lipstick Instinct 326 They look similar but I'm not great with matte lipsticks.

Hey @curlychiquita 🤗, I have them here if you wanted to see how they compare. TF lippies def have a place in my heart but I gotta say the HG is a terrific formula that lasts nicely too.  Instinct is brighter and lighter. TF mattes are still really comfy for a matte. I maybe prefer the HG to be honest. Oops 🙃. Top is HG Instinct, then Semi Matte TF Velvet Cherry and Matte Velvet Cherry. Do your TF turn quickly? These are very close to departing this world. Bummer. @blackkitty2014 @Titian06 

Instinct, TF semi matte V Cherry , Matte V CherryInstinct, TF semi matte V Cherry , Matte V Cherry

Wow, thank you, @Sunnysmom! I don't own Velvet Cherry yet. My Tom Ford lipsticks actually stay good for quite awhile. I've only had to get rid of one gloss I had for around 7 years. I think I'll get the Hourglass, though, from your swatches. Thanks again! 💝

Oh that’s so great @curlychiquita ! I wonder if I just had an off one of my Velvet Cherry. Bummed as it’s such a deep good red. So the LE on Sephora must just be the LE packaging then eh, as per @blackkitty2014 . I’d wondered if it was a diff formula or something ! 🤦🏻‍♀️💞

I’m debating skipping these quads too @curlychiquita . Please note that the Velvet Cherry is not new color. It’s existing color with special packaging. I will get at least 1 HG lipstick to try out too 😘

@blackkitty2014 @curlychiquita - Thanks for the tag.  I'll be getting an Hourglass lippie too. 💋💄

Those look intriguing 

These are pretty, @ChristalM !  Looking forward to swatches.

hello thanks 

Not sure if this has been discussed already (if so, sorry; let me know and I’ll go back a few more pages than I did to see if I can find that post). Was wondering if anyone here has tried the new(ish) Tom Ford concealer? 

61B02DBB-C7E4-4589-80E7-A1812346C496.jpeg

Photo credit: Tom Ford direct

I really don’t need another concealer (or maybe I do?) 😆 I’ve seen a few YTers talk about it, but was curious if anyone on BIC had tried this one. 

Did you buy this yet @itsfi ? Thoughts? I finally tried it in person the other day and wow it’s so nice! Illuminating plus quite hydrating but not too much so. Not too heavy either.  My poor eyes are still quite dry underneath plus the darkness and I was pretty impressed at how bright and good it looked! It’s on my list if it stays in stock! 😭 Pricey little rascal but man if it works I don’t think I can mind! 

Thanks @Sunnysmom. I haven’t tried it yet. I’ve been testing the Ole Henriksen color correctors and had an opportunity to try out another product similar to the Tom Ford that I haven’t had the time. Not sure if I’ll make my way to it before the sale, which would be time I’d get this if I were to do so. 

Based on your test of it, is it something you’d use as a concealer or a color corrector or eye brighter? Or maybe some combination of those functions? Would you say it’s better than other concealers you already use?

Are you liking the Ole H @itsfi ? I have the peach in my cart still :). I tried the TF both lightly and then more intensely to see if it would crease or what would happen. What I noticed was some pretty fast brightening and also covering of my dark areas. It felt very soothing and creamy but not too heavy which was great. Creamier than the Chantecaille stick I usually use or Chanel’s tube. Based on this I think it would probably cover being a concealer, corrector and brightener all in one. My circles were pretty dark that day too which is why I was so surprised at how it worked. I suppose it’s considered a medium coverage with soft matte being the key words for me. Soft matte is great description from them.  I wish it had been in stock as I may had bought it on the spot but also want to wait for the sale 😊. I don’t use their foundation and wasn’t thinking this was going to be something for me but yet here I am. 😄 My favorites currently I think are the Chantecaille stick, Ilia, BB corrector and Chanel when my skin isn’t too dry. So kind of a bit of every different formula except for any heavy ones. Kind of crazy. Oh and the Milk I just got is very nice too. Some days I can just use the BB corrector but most I need a concealer as well. Ugh.  What are you leaning to these days. Never have I had so many in my life! Struggling. Ugh. ( OH, and the NYX can’t stop won’t stop! Impressive!! 🙃) Keep me posted! 🥰

ILIA True Skin Serum Concealer with Vitamin C Chicory SC1 

Bobbi Brown Skin Color Corrector Stick Light Bisque ( I use Bisque) 

MILK MAKEUP Future Fluid Creamy Longwear Hydrating Concealer with Hyaluronic Acid (7NW) 

Here’s Electric Cherry Lip Shine. She’s a stunning raspberry . I did notice a little bit of bleeding but I didn’t use a liner with it. I will try that way next time. I have small lip lines so if you all don’t then probably won’t notice . 😊

Electric CherryElectric Cherry

65CFB79F-004E-4A8D-B98A-1592B8476668.jpeg

@Sunnysmom ,

Electric Cherry is such a pretty shade!  Thanks for the swatch!

16,845 Replies
testing