Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

ME TOO BK, ME TOO! And the re-releases.

Oh! The SA on Friday did say that the gold lip color we were wondering about in the promotional pic from a few weeks back is a Lips and Boys that is coming out. I don't know if that means it is a re-release or a new color.

Oh, I need to know.  I love that gold color 🙂

I hope it isn't photoshopped Rory.

there is a new lips and boys trio up for pre-order and Neiman Marcus. It doesn't say what the colors are. I can't remember what was in the Nordstrom Anniversary sale one besides Alejandro and Flynn but there is one in here on the left that looks pink.

they are at the new price ($35) though. Is it just me, or is anyone else kind of ticked at the small increases?  Irks me a bit for some reason and I usually don't care.

NMC1WFG_mk.jpg

The trio from Nordies Anni was Flynn, Giacomo and Alejandro and it was $96 back then.  Ugh, bad Tom! I want to talk to your mom for real. 

The price increases definitely add up - especially if you're looking at something as limited at Lips & Boys and want to buy multiples (a set of 10 cost you $320 last year, and will now cost you $350. Plus tax) :).

Screen Shot 2015-08-12 at 5.53.51 PM.png

I clicked on more info on the page, it says this:

Flynn, Patrick & Luciano

Adding to detective Mocha's notes:  Luciano and Alejandro looks very much similar on me (i have light/medium skintone and if you look up, you'd see my boring face around this thread ;)) but Alejandro is longer lasting on me (dont know why that is).  I don't have Patrick.  Flynn wouldnt work on me so i gave it away as a present. 🙂

thanks! I couldn't see the pop up on my iPad

That's also what I saw :). Not that I understand these sets.  If it's the same price as buying individually, why not just cherry pick my own colors?  I have a lipstick organizer so I don't need a LE box to put them in.  *shrugs* I guess I just don't get it.

Apparently you'll be able to do that with the full lips and boys release. You get the nice box and get to pick your colors :P. OR you can splurge and get the whole set of 50! You pay the same but...you get the box!

trying to remind people that these exist in the run up to releasing the new ones on black Friday maybe? 

I love me some TF and am actually looking forward to seeing what new colors (and hopefully textures) they release with the new L&B. I also thought this was really unique positioning for a collection when it came out (names of men that influenced TF).

I really like a lot of the products but I'll admit that I also like the exclusive angle of small LE collections and they this year they keep bringing stuff back. It's great I was able to get Nude Dip but really? L&B was supposed to be around for a very limited time and they will not go away! 

give me new! new! new!

I digress, perhaps I should go back to the pet peeves thread 😉

Nevermind, detective Mocha is on the csse.  Read her response.

Where to find TF Moodlight in the US. Which shops carries it? THANK YOU LADIES! Heart

I found mine at Nordstrom 🙂

Neimans and Nordstrom for sure, possibly Saks? Don't order from Tom Ford direct lol.

Thanks 🙂 Not at bloomies, or bergdorf or something like that?

Bloomingdales online appears to have it, and there's even a bonus offer lol

Children, tomorrow I get Moodlight.  I am just warning you guys.....I have all intentions of blinding everyone with ALL THE SHINY THINGS!

thank you.

Yayyy!!!  I can't wait to see!!!  I really want that!!

Me too.  I love gold things. 😄

That's because gold looks amazing on our skin tone 😉

P.S. I love that you and I have the same skin tone so if it works for you it'll work for me!  

16,845 Replies
testing