Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Wow. i see what you mean.  Will have to look at this one again as well.

I am not a huge lippy person (eyes hadows and brushes are more my thing) so I made a conscious decision to only get one lippy in Drake.  Especially since there will be new quads coming out in Jan.

Today, I went into Holt to pick up my Drake lippy and i made the mistake off looking at the display.  3 more boys just happen to follow me home.  

I haven't really followed the shades or the swatches.  Which ones do I need? LOL.  My skin tone/colouring is similar to KateLovesYSL but with black hair.

Daniel, Joaquin and Jay are all gorgeous! Drake is on back order at my store, so I decided to pass. Richard is awesome too! 

I second Joaquin, also Theo.... If u like corals try roberto, oranges - hiro.

Joaquin looks very red on temptalia.  I have beige leaning slightly yellow undertones and prefer lippys that are pink.  

On Kate, it leans more pink.  Does it lean more pink ore more red in real life?  

I'm a 2y06 or 7 and he leans pink on me too. I bought Joaquin based on all the love he got from mocha and many others in this thread and I can't regret it 😛

I have medium olive/yellow undertone as well and mauve lips and Joaquin is a raspberry pink on me too.

he's my favorite new boy from the whole collection (he's in the middle)

Spoiler
image.jpeg1124158

I am medium complexion with yellow undertones and it leans more pink on me too.My first try was joaquin n lip swatch is on page 28.

I"ll take a look at those. 

How does Tom Ford make us/me so weak?  

So by 5:30, I wanted to try another boy and fell in love instantly with Joaquin. I really like Malik, but LOVE Joaquin. He leaves a stain so even right now I still have a lot of pigment on my lips. My lips still looked perfect up until around 10 (and that's after I ate a stir fry for dinner) 

Here's a quick photo I took before going to back for a long evening at work:

Spoiler
IMG_7567.JPG

Gorgeous!  Agree with DA below.  They're all lovely!  I was so busy yesterday I'm only now seeing them but I love them on you!!!

All the boys are gorgeous on you 🙂

OMG. I"m getting this one.  Any other recommendations Kate?

I finally got my 21 boys from Holt's yesterday. Surprisingly, I only ordered one duplicate by accident (James--I already bought him at Nordies a couple of weeks a go).

Here's Malik in two types of indoor light. (also wore a really light wash of Night Sky, Moodlight, Frantic Pink, & expresso eyebrow pencil). For a light colour, he wore really well on me. I applied my make up around noon (too crazy busy before that to do it), and it still looked great after eating lunch and up until 5:30. Most of it faded by then since I drink a lot of water.

Spoiler
IMG_7547.JPG

IMG_7559.JPG

After 3 hours wear and lunch:
IMG_7564.JPG

Gorgeous!

Does anyone have Wes, Xavier and Liam they could swatch? 

Gots it :)! Top to bottom: Wes, Liam, & Xavier. 

No flash:

image.jpeg

Oh Liam!!! ❤️

YES! When Saks did their warehouse sweep or whatever and a bunch of boy popped back a couple of months ago, I POUNCED on Liam! The color never translates well in photos, but he is a beautiful deep purple that unfortunately requires a bit of patience in application, but beautiful nonetheless :).

I do. If no one else beats me to it, I should be able to do this tonight.

Wes will be here Friday - I can swatch all of them then unless someone beats me to it 🙂

16,845 Replies
testing