Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@dioradict I took a peek on Selfridges to see what their shipping might be and it was $45CAD, if you change the currency to CAD. Still a nice chunk of change, but less than 40GBP 🙂

Selfridges sometimes has a free international shipping promotions, but not often 😞

@myxducky - I checked it now and its better than Harrods for sure, thanks!

@StephaniLynn posted in the deals thread. The Spring app has 20% off this weekend. CODE - WEEKEND

Works on Tom Ford beauty. I just ordered the blush in Savage in case rumors are true. 

Heads-up Canadian ladies - Another price increase for Tom Ford from July 1st and includes everything this time 😞

@dioraddict by any chance did your SA have any idea  what the % increase it would be? I need to figure out which brushes I will need to pick up prior to the increase.

The last two I want to pick up are the cheek and bronzer brush and would like to lessen the blow as much as possible 🙂

@myxducky - No she doesn't have that info. I am just trying to guess here probably in the range of $10-15$ for these brushes(they raised the lipsticks and quads by 5$ on March 1 but brushes didn't go up)

@dioraddict I assume so too. I had meant to pick up a few brushes in March because I thought the prices for those were going up as well, but didn't and ended up going crazy on picking up all the quads I wanted at that time, haha. So this time, it'll be brushes and maybe a few of the cream shadows I still haven't gotten around to picking up 😕

@myxducky - Good idea, I may as well pick up the foundation brush back up probably.The bronzer brush is so good totally worth it 🙂

Just an update on this for everyone - I was chatting with my Tom Ford SA at Holts and she said that the biggest price increase will be on the perfumes (anywhere as high as $60-100 CAD per bottle, in extreme cases) - she doesn't expect the prices of the other makeup products to jump nearly as much because there was already that price increase in March. So if any Canadian ladies have been eyeing any TF perfumes, it may be in your best interest to get them before July 1.

Oh jeez, not again. Maybe i should finally get around to picking up the cream shadows I was holding off on!

image.jpeg

Drat. Thanks for the heads-up! Now the question is whether or not I should buy all the remaining blushes now to complete my collection before prices go up... decisions, decisions.

@ExquisiteGypsy If you're after blushes, you should probably get the ones you want now. Word on the street is that they are all getting discontinued (potentially repackaged, but likely less product for higher $$$)

Good call - thanks, Libellules!! Hmm. Off to Holts!

Lol I actually did that 😉 since she said everything I m thinking to get few more brushes 🙂

Man.. i'm torn on brushes. I have two of the eye brushes and the cream foundation one...all of which I love. I think the only other ones i might want are the bronzer or blush brushes, but since I'm going to Japan later this year, I was just going to stop at one of the hakuhodo show rooms or department stores and go nuts there 😮

Dammit, TF...making me break my no buy!

Sigh 😞

Perfectly summarized, Kate!

Aw, I wonder if US prices will increase as well 😞

@meldeI'm sure US prices are probably safe for a while. I think a large part of the price increase is a result of exchange for Canadians. For the longest time after accounting for exchange canadian prices were cheaper than the US ones!

ahhh that makes sense!

Really? Wow. As I say every time between releases...me and Tom Ford may have to part ways...

16,845 Replies
testing