Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

thank you for swatches! may just order and decide later....some said it’s close to nude dip but seems more like cocoa mirage perhaps? (have a few quads but not CM!) 

used to be on top of every LE and have a lot of TF but once he began to repeat colors and change names I lost interest - although, wish I knew of the rose gold soleil lippie, that was really pretty but was too late to catch it! 

@ltpeti, the shades are very similar to CM.  I have CM and Iris Bronze private shadow.  I ordered Iris Bronze quad also.  I think it will be a dupe shades of diff quad.  I will try to swatch them side by side once i get Iris Bronze quad.  CM has 3 mattes and 1 satin i think while IB has 2 mattes and 2 satins but we'll see.  I might regret my purchase of IB 😉

@blackkitty2014 That would be wonderful if you can post the comparison swatches of this quad with CM. I agree they do look very similar. I know the lipsticks in this set are a bit too light for my skin tone so I’ll pick the set only if the quad is any different.

Thanks for the swatches @Mochapj! That dark shade is not as purple/plum as I thought it would be from the pictures...I might not feel so bad if I miss out this sale 😕 

Me too @MissPuff - it’s a little more boring looking than I was expecting from the promo photos 

Thanks so much for posting these!

Thanks for the sneak peek, @Mochapj! Beautiful shades.

Thanks for the sneak peek, @Mochapj! Beautiful shades.

Tagging @Anewxa 

Thanks for the tag @blackkitty2014! This looks like a gre...

Thanks for the tag @blackkitty2014! This looks like a great everyday quad! @Mochapj thank you for sharing these swatches, much appreciated 😊

Re: Thanks for the tag @blackkitty2014! This looks like a gre...

You’re welcome A!

Wow!!! Thank you so much @Mochapj.  You're awesome Heart I like the shades already.  

Tom Ford Updates

@Mochapj, @TraceyEB, I finally took a picture of my growing Tom Ford collection. I started with the purfumes, but recently started branching out. I want to thank you both for your swatches and reviews. I live almost an hour from the nearest Nordstrom, so I end up buying online sight unseen.

@curlychiquita Is that the lip gloss? Would you say it's worth the money?

@suzyo, it is, it's in the shade Naked.  I like it because it can be used on top of a range of neutral lipstick colors.  So I do use it a lot.  I do like Charlotte Tilbury's glosses just as much, though.

Thanks for sharing your collection! You have lovely produ...

Thanks for sharing your collection! You have lovely products to enjoy, @curlychiquita. I am in the same boat as you re: Nordstrom. My local CCO is 30 mins away, which helps to see items and buy at a discount. 😊

@curlychiquita Glad to be of help! Looks like you have some great pieces there!

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Another new Soleil compact? It looks a lot like the current Nude Afterglow one to me

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Good eyes @Mochapj!

Tom Ford Updates

Tom Ford has some mini fragrances with atomizers up on Sephora!

RE: Tom Ford Updates

A few more looks at the Iris Bronze set

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

I’m keep waiting for swatches 😂

16,860 Replies
testing