Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

For all the rose fans, looks like Tom Ford is working on a few new rose scents:

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 6.48.29 PM.png

@Mochapj have you heard anything about new soleil collection? Last year it was released in October, but many others like Chanel, Dior , Lancôme have already launched holidays/fall-winter collections.

Last two seas on soleil was incredible eye quad story to me so I can’t wait. This is the only reason why I can’t wait for fall. 
greetings

Hi there!

have anyone seen new sneak peak Tom Ford Metallic Denim Eye Quad from chicprofile patreon?

Due to problems with my visa I can’t create account and I am very curious about it.

Anyone heard about it?

@KataBetz I haven’t seen her post but I wouldn’t be surprised if it ends up being this quad (which I posted here late last year after a TF employee shared a photo of it during their 2021 training session)

336549CF-4706-400B-9C95-A7A396631B8C.png

@Mochapj I have found that last year you posted soleil quad in July so hope you will post something about is soon:) I am sooooooo curious 🤨 I can’t wait for news 🌟40015A7E-72E8-4EAB-ACE0-D890D856B4E6.png

@Mochapj Omg! Thank you so much 🙏🙏 I really appreciate it.

Now I know that I have to wait for  soleil quads sneak peaks. Hope that will be much interesting colour story:) do you have any information about soleil? Many thanks in advance:)

Thx @Mochapj . I hope they slow down on perfume releases. I have tons of things on my love list including that Rose Prick 😂🤣 

This thread got messed up too. Sigh! Anywho one day sale at Nordstrom 

887F0372-A11F-4A12-966A-C2127A925F7D.png

Moss Agate in action. I used everything except the highlighter. Surprisingly the dark contour shade is doable when I use a fluffy brush light handed @TraceyEB 

24D70D4A-F270-4A71-9CB7-00B7E8A876ED.jpeg

FDBCA5EF-33C2-4420-A675-9C9644D8AF5F.jpeg

Not sure if my comment vanished or what @blackkitty2014 but you look so pretty in this palette! That’s great that the bronzer works out ! ( and I’m glad you talked me into it too so thank you! )🥰

@blackkitty2014, you wear this shade of blue soooo well! The bronzer looks so natural. A very pretty look from this palette!!

I love it on you, @blackkitty2014! I'm so happy you could get it on sale!

Thx you so much @curlychiquita . This is the first of all these palettes I got half off. 😘

@blackkitty2014, I'm glad you mentioned the thread problem. I noticed it on the CT thread and thought it was me!

@TraceyEB BIC board is under construction/updated so almost all the threads got messed up. Are you getting the palette? I’m getting it though I don’t know what to do with the contour shade 😂

@blackkitty2014, thanks for letting me know about the BIC construction. I'm not planning on getting this palette though would be interested in your thoughts in case it makes it to a CCS/CCO at a deep discount. That bronzer shade looks like an eyeshadow to me! 😉

Swatches of a few new lip products that are coming out

8D59D58F-F24F-4529-9C03-43F53D3CB69A.png

Thanks @Mochapj , these look promising! 

New Quad...Cognac Rose

TF.PNG

Thx @ChristalM . As much as I love Tom. I will skip this quad again

@blackkitty2014 yeah same 😞 Just seems more of the same to me sadly.

2 Replies
testing