Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@blackkitty2014 I love OL16 as well. I don't find it too masculine at all and liked it so much that I ended up buying a backup bottle before it originally disappeared 😄 

I haven't tried the new version of OL on my skin but I have sniffed it at the counter a few times and it is similar to the original but doesn't quite seem the same. I am glad they decided to bring it back though, because it is a beautiful scent, either way.

Swatches of coquette and desert fox

7511EB76-D5A7-4E31-9DFC-9270BFD2A219.png

I really want to get Coquette.  Any word when it might be released?  I hope I didn’t miss it! 

Thx for posting @Mochapj. Hm... interesting color stories. 

Hello my Tom Ford Bic Babes!

I've only recently delved into TF shadow quads.  I'd originally picked out seductive rose as a good starter for me only to find it's gone at most retailers.  I ended up going with violet orchid and I love it.  I'm now seeing seductive rose available and I'm wondering if I should be jumping on it.  I do prefer cool tones and pinks/purples/lighter tones so I'm inclined to grab it, however after looking at swatches online it's looking a lot like violet orchid.  Does anyone have both that they could offer an opinion?  I live 5 hours away in a different country from the nearest TF counter so seeing in person is not an option. 

Thanks so much for any advice!

@missjeanie here are a few comparisons. As well, I should mention the other reason there isn’t too much variation between the 2 glitters is that they don’t have much of a base colour to them, as is pretty common with glitters in most of the old TF quads.

6931FE3E-B1A3-400A-8B19-E06942DAA103.jpeg

692463D6-E51D-451A-9B86-CB8B068DE47B.jpeg

BE35DF9C-60B6-47DA-9C74-37938D0DBBC9.jpeg

2A221FC3-FC54-4CE2-9425-265AB9CD8E08.jpeg

170D1A59-802A-4C9A-9483-46F5FA205F02.jpeg

Wow.  @Mochapj thank you so much!  I thought they looked similar in the pan, but seeing them switched side by each really shows it.  I think VO seems much more versatile, exactly for the reason you stated, the two glitters in SR look a lot like each other when swatched.  I think I made the right choice in picking up VO and might skip SR.  After seeing them swatches like this I think I'd only be getting it for fear of missing out on it.  Might just pause and see if more swatches/photos of the spring quads tempt me. Thank you so much for your help!

@missjeanie I have both. 

I would say the colour stories are quite similar from looking at them in the pan, but the textures and opacity are very different.

Personally I’m not a huge fan of SR because it has 2 glitter shades with very little differentiation once they’ve been applied. However, much like I’ve noticed with Golden Mink, it might look more distinct if you are paler in skintone. 

SR was on this year’s discontinue list, so if you do think you want it, I’d grab it soon before it disappears for good. If you’d like I can provide side by side swatches if that would help

@Mochapj if you could do swatches I'd be so appreciative.  I am fairly pale so it could be that the difference would show more?  The fear of missing it is what's pushing me to figure out if if I want it now.  Otherwise I'd be happy to wait until I could see them in person lol

Another ridiculous TF trademark has been filed; presumably a fragrance of some kind 

F8831A8E-8AAD-44C4-8310-9FC43277E871.jpeg

The other new quad that’s coming out, Desert Fox @blackkitty2014 @Winthrop44  kind of looks like a revision of Cognac Sable to me

AD18757E-C9CB-4310-B055-EF3E0266F92B.jpeg

@Mochapj Thanks for the tag. I’m glad to see TF is still out there. I was starting to wonder. I’m hoping for some nice spring/summer lip products. Why I’m not sure, but I am.

Oooh it does look liked Cognac Sable. Thx @Mochapj . I will watch for this ❤️🌹🥰 Happy holidays to you and your family 🌹❤️💕

New quad called coquette coming soon. Also a second one called desert fox 

F1119D4D-E86B-4547-B54E-99462842725D.jpeg

Pretty @Mochapj , similar to... something?! 😳😂

@Sunnysmom it looks like a weird combo of Noir Fumé and Seductive Rose, both of which were discontinued so this is probably the replacement 

Odd mashup to be sure @Mochapj . Makes sense I suppose if that’s what they wanting to do. 😖

@Mochapj Thank you for the updates. 

Thx for posting @Mochapj. I feel liked they have a palette every month now 🤣😂

As I mentioned back in the summer, looks like this one is finally coming soon

7E5C20A7-4FFE-41F2-B143-1D1021EF50A4.png

3 Replies
testing