Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@dolceoktober, I was really surprised to see this after seeing your post!

@dolceoktober I just came here to see if anyone else saw this about Macy's! Finally!

Some swatch comparisons for the Nordstrom anniversary set. Shades listed in the caption. I could only find a dupe for Antonia (Mariko). Orchid Soleil was the closest to Philippa but she is quite a bit peachier IRL:

Whitney, Daniel, Jake, Elliot, Velvet OrchidWhitney, Daniel, Jake, Elliot, Velvet Orchid

Antonia, Rafael, Diego, Neotropic, Mariko, GalaAntonia, Rafael, Diego, Neotropic, Mariko, Gala

Philippa, David, Fabiola, Orchid SoleilPhilippa, David, Fabiola, Orchid Soleil

Thx for the swatches @Mochapj !!! I have Mariko.  I forgot if i also have Gala.  Whitney is kinda remind me of something in my collection.  I will get this set if it is not sold out when the sale is open to the public 😉

@blackkitty2014  you and me both. Whitney reminds me of something but I can't quite put my finger on what... maybe NARS Bettina a little bit, but sheerer.

RE: Tom Ford Updates

New TF skincare line called Tom Ford Research launching in August (from WWD)

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

I can only imagine what the prices will be like for the skin care.

@Winthrop44  Brace yourself. The two products the article quoted them starting with were a cream ($350) and a serum ($450) and quite frankly neither mentioned ingredients that were new or revolutionary 🙄

@Mochapj When I see those prices I laugh really, I much rather shell that $$$ on an IPL facial. 

@Cyncynn me too. If they had something more interesting to peddle than Porcelain, Green tea, coffee and ceramides maybe I would take them more seriously but there are plenty of good skincare products that contain those and cost much less.

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Swatches of the Nordstrom anniversary lipstick trio, White Suede set (Nords swatched left, Neimans swatched right) and Flicker illuminating duo

Wow @Mochapj !!! Thank you so so much for posting.  What the verdict??? Do you like them?

@blackkitty2014 I really like the lip trio set; Philippa is a gorgeous easy to wear nude and Whitney seems like a slightly pinker version of the old Velvet Orchid shade (which I adore) 

There's definitely a difference in 2 of the 4 shades of the quad. The top right and bottom left shades are different colours than what's in the Neimans version of this quad. Top right is a golden beige (vs a pale pearl pink) and bottom left is a sheer warm brown (vs a pigmented cool brown). I see a minor difference in the glitter shade too; the Neimans version is cooler and more pink. Overall I think the main difference will be whether you like warmer tones (Nords) or cooler ones (Neimans) They probably should've just changed this one a little more and given it a different name, IMO.

As for Flicker, it wasn't a planned purchase but when I swatched it (my SA suggested mixing them together) the combined tone was really lovely on my olive skin. 

More swatches from Temptalia

TF_NordstromAnni.PNG

Michele Wang has her Nordstrom's TF haul up ... in case you're interestedTF_WS_NM_v_N.PNG

Swatches of Nordstrom White Suede vs Neiman Marcus White Suede.  Nordstrom on the left and NM on the right.

TF_LipTrio.PNGTom Ford L&B Trio

THANK YOU for posting this. I had the lip trio on my list and now it is very firmly off the list. I know it says they are sheer but these look nothing like the stock pic. 

For whoever is curious, The Beauty Look Book has White Suede (NM vs Nordstrom) comparison.  I get a snipping out of her blog.  Top swatches are from Neiman and the bottom from Nordstrom.  I already got the one from NM so it's an easy pass for me.;)

BLB_TFWS.PNG

Thank you for the swatches. I have the N.M. one already so this is a definite skip. I actually like the two lighter shades better in the Neiman's limited edition. It's a shame how Tom Ford does things; the new limited Edition looks as if it isn't the same quality with the two lighter shades. At his price point it's awful how many times I purchased items from his line that were not high end quality. 

@blackkitty2014  Thank you! I actually really liked the NM light pink shade (missed out that version). Why did they have to change that for Nordstrom White Suede? I guess they had to make that limited edition. I do not know how I feel about this quad any more since the second shade is different. I am now confused!!!

@ms123456 Yes it really is confusing. I don’t understand why they can’t make another LE quad liked last year for Nordstrom anniversary.

Are the trio lip colors in the anniversary sale new? I tried to look for swatches but didn’t find any. 

testing