Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Swatches of the Lavender Extreme lipstick; currently only in the UK but my SA said it will be launched elsewhere when I asked

Tom Ford Updates

Incandescent arrived! The highlight is so luminous and the blush gives a nice summery flush. I'm using it with a bit of Kevin Aucoin bronzer in tropical days.

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thx for posting @moxiepancakes .  It's really pretty on you.

Lavender eXtreme lipstick

Swatches of Flicker and Incandescent

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Michelle Wang just used both of these in a video and did some comparisons too.

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Thx @Mochapj .. Incandescent reminds me so much of the blush duos we got years ago minus the sparkles 😉

Another new fragrance; Metallique; vanilla, amber, aldehydes, lily of the valley, jasmine - bottle shape would suggest it’s not a private blend

Incadescent is avail now @fiercestpoodle , @ms123456 , @TraceyEB , @Sunnysmom , @Mochapj ... sorry i forgot who is waiting for this

https://www.sephora.com/product/skin-illuminating-powder-duo-P422552?skuId=2230043

All lip sparks come back earlier this morning but then the coral and red are gone again.

@blackkitty2014 I swatched  the Chantecaille Carnelian lip the other day in Nordstrom. It seemed quite similar to TF lip sparks to me but I know @ms123456 felt they were much smoother. I am still waiting to see if mine ships from Barney’s, they are still OOS at Nordstrom. I can go back and swatch it if you’d like if you haven’t already. TF Incandescent is coming to me today I believe! 💃🏻Hope to love it! Did you end up ordering either? 

@Sunnysmom i overthinking when i first saw them on SpaceNK ... and Carnelian was gone.  I saw the bird highlighter over Barney, put in my cart and i ran off doing something else.  By the time i got around to it, it's gone too.  I still have a feeling they will come back one way or another 😉  Please report back on Incadescent.

Happiest of birthdays to you (yesterday!) dear @blackkitty2014 !! 

I got my Incandescent and it’s pretty but I’m working with it. The blush shade is kind of hard in the pan and I am trying to figure out the correct brush as per @TraceyEB great tip to get the best payoff. Thank you @TraceyEB! The highlighter is much softer and easy to work with. Not sure it’s a must have so far but I couldn’t wait to get it. lol. Blush color isn’t too remarkable I don’t think. The original pictures sold me so maybe it’ll get better! Anybody else get it or feel same?! @Mochapj ?! ☺️

@blackkitty2014 Happy Birthday!!!

Thx you so much @ms123456 😘

Happy Birthday @blackkitty2014 ! You share a birthday with my niece 😉

@Sunnysmom it hasn't launched yet in Canada so I haven't had a chance to pick it up or test it out. I remember having a similar issue with Moonlight when I first got it; it definitely took a lot of trial and error to find a brush that would pick it up to my satisfaction.

@Mochapj I didn’t realize it either. I recall you mentioning that about Moonlight and I held off buying any of them until now. The experimenting goes on! I wish the finish and consistency had been more similar to the illuminizer , oh well! Know you’ll let us know your thoughts when you get it. X 

Thank you so much @Mochapj.  I didnt realize Incadescent hasnt been launched in Canada yet.  Sigh! 

Thx you so much @Sunnysmom. I had a lazy day and couple Sephora GC so it was great 😘 I hope Incadescent willl eventually work for you. Please keep me posted. It is definitely on my wish list. 😘

Perfect day @blackkitty2014 ! 🥰🤗 

Story of my life @blackkitty2014 ! 🤣 me too. Will do. I’ll ask about Chantecaille highlighter and SA hinted may be more. I bet so and didn’t we hear was another very close one from them? I bet so. I’ll do some very important sleuthing 😎

Wow @Sunnysmom  @blackkitty2014  !!! 🙂

testing