Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thx for posting @moxiepancakes .  It's really pretty on you.

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Lavender eXtreme lipstick

Swatches of Flicker and Incandescent

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Michelle Wang just used both of these in a video and did some comparisons too.

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Thx @Mochapj .. Incandescent reminds me so much of the blush duos we got years ago minus the sparkles 😉

Another new fragrance; Metallique; vanilla, amber, aldehydes, lily of the valley, jasmine - bottle shape would suggest it’s not a private blend

Incadescent is avail now @fiercestpoodle , @ms123456 , @TraceyEB , @Sunnysmom , @Mochapj ... sorry i forgot who is waiting for this

https://www.sephora.com/product/skin-illuminating-powder-duo-P422552?skuId=2230043

All lip sparks come back earlier this morning but then the coral and red are gone again.

@blackkitty2014 I swatched  the Chantecaille Carnelian lip the other day in Nordstrom. It seemed quite similar to TF lip sparks to me but I know @ms123456 felt they were much smoother. I am still waiting to see if mine ships from Barney’s, they are still OOS at Nordstrom. I can go back and swatch it if you’d like if you haven’t already. TF Incandescent is coming to me today I believe! 💃🏻Hope to love it! Did you end up ordering either? 

@Sunnysmom i overthinking when i first saw them on SpaceNK ... and Carnelian was gone.  I saw the bird highlighter over Barney, put in my cart and i ran off doing something else.  By the time i got around to it, it's gone too.  I still have a feeling they will come back one way or another 😉  Please report back on Incadescent.

Happiest of birthdays to you (yesterday!) dear @blackkitty2014 !! 

I got my Incandescent and it’s pretty but I’m working with it. The blush shade is kind of hard in the pan and I am trying to figure out the correct brush as per @TraceyEB great tip to get the best payoff. Thank you @TraceyEB! The highlighter is much softer and easy to work with. Not sure it’s a must have so far but I couldn’t wait to get it. lol. Blush color isn’t too remarkable I don’t think. The original pictures sold me so maybe it’ll get better! Anybody else get it or feel same?! @Mochapj ?! ☺️

@blackkitty2014 Happy Birthday!!!

Thx you so much @ms123456 😘

Happy Birthday @blackkitty2014 ! You share a birthday with my niece 😉

@Sunnysmom it hasn't launched yet in Canada so I haven't had a chance to pick it up or test it out. I remember having a similar issue with Moonlight when I first got it; it definitely took a lot of trial and error to find a brush that would pick it up to my satisfaction.

@Mochapj I didn’t realize it either. I recall you mentioning that about Moonlight and I held off buying any of them until now. The experimenting goes on! I wish the finish and consistency had been more similar to the illuminizer , oh well! Know you’ll let us know your thoughts when you get it. X 

Thank you so much @Mochapj.  I didnt realize Incadescent hasnt been launched in Canada yet.  Sigh! 

Thx you so much @Sunnysmom. I had a lazy day and couple Sephora GC so it was great 😘 I hope Incadescent willl eventually work for you. Please keep me posted. It is definitely on my wish list. 😘

Perfect day @blackkitty2014 ! 🥰🤗 

Story of my life @blackkitty2014 ! 🤣 me too. Will do. I’ll ask about Chantecaille highlighter and SA hinted may be more. I bet so and didn’t we hear was another very close one from them? I bet so. I’ll do some very important sleuthing 😎

Wow @Sunnysmom  @blackkitty2014  !!! 🙂

Paws crossed right?! 🤞🏻 @ms123456 

OMG missed the TF Lip Spark again! I got the Chantecaille pretty bird Lumiere Rose highlighter (still showing up at Barneys today). Extremely pretty on skin. Pinky pearly (little bit duo chrome, but not obvious). Pretty sheen. According to Michelle Wang, this pink highlighter is same as Chantecaille Paillette pink part (Bloomingdales). Please see comparisons with some fave highlighters. @blackkitty2014  @Sunnysmom  @Mochapj @TraceyEB @fiercestpoodle @curlychiquita  @SportyGirly125 Chantecaille Lumiere Rose, La Sirena, Charlotte Tilbury Bar of Gold, Tom Ford Gilt Glow, Tom Ford Warm, Solar Exposure, Winter 2018, Soleil D’Ambre. Comparing some fave highlighters!Chantecaille Lumiere Rose, La Sirena, Charlotte Tilbury Bar of Gold, Tom Ford Gilt Glow, Tom Ford Warm, Solar Exposure, Winter 2018, Soleil D’Ambre. Comparing some fave highlighters!

testing