Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

This is such a great picture with so many fantastic products, @ms123456!  I love the comparison of the highlighters.  I think the Chantecaille La Sirena palette would look good on me but I don't live near anywhere that carries Chantecaille in order to try it out.

Yess @ms123456 I also love that Chantecaille x de Gournay piece, so pretty for a soft glow!

@RNGesusPls  Yay! I too was pleasantly surprised. This looks so beautiful on skin. @blackkitty2014  I was staring at this pretty bird for a few days. Too pretty to use! ๐Ÿคฃ Hope you find this. @Sunnysmom  I like this light pinky highlighter. Chantecaille Les Paillettes highlighter has gold and pink parts (still available in case this one cannot be found). The pink part is the same according to Michelle Wangโ€™s video. Thanks!

@ms123456 Thx for posting! I go over Barney and look. I will tag you if I see lip spark come back ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks @ms123456 so pretty! Good to know on the Chantecaille too! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

@ms123456 so pretty. Thank you for sharing. 

@blackkitty2014 Thank you! I impatiently ordered it from Nordstrom and mine will be here Monday. So glad that it has finally released in the US.

Thanks so much @blackkitty2014 ! I saw this too!! I preordered the Incandescent from Barneyโ€™s so hoping to get it soon if no issues. Missed the lip spark , boy that went OOS quickly ugg! Iโ€™m still waiting on the Chantecaille similar one so ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป!! Did u get?! 

@Sunnysmom i'm tempting to get the Chantecaille red and pink over SpaceNK while they have $20 off $100. The TF ones went really fast.  I was half asleep at the time so i think let me sleep it off to see if i want TF vs Chantecaille and poof they're gone.

Haha oh no @blackkitty2014 I get it! Grr. 

You are so smart I never thought of Space NK $ off deal for it! Didnโ€™t even see that they had it! 

@Sunnysmom I missed out that Chantecaille pretty birds highlighter ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…

@blackkitty2014 Did you ever find the Chantecaille Poudre Lumiere Rose anywhere? I see that Net-a-Porter has it available.

(They also dropped the price of the Lightgasm/Lovegasm palettes another $1 to $64. I'm loving both of these palettes!)

Thx you so much @fiercestpoodle .  I will go look.  I really like Net-a-Porter especially when it comes to CT product.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh no @blackkitty2014 you did?! Itโ€™s really so pretty I wish you could get it if you still want it. Is it available anywhere? Iโ€™m sure though there are so many similar options we have! I think you have TF and Chanel too right so you are probably covered! lol. 

RE: Tom Ford Updates

TF has filed another very odd fragrance trademark

Just noticed the Soleil Glow foundation is no longer exclusive to Nords; delivery date at Saks is 6/17

Late to the party and generally been MIA but I just picked up Thrust and Flicker and have fallen in love with TF all over again. Havent been buying much anymore since it's all repetitive but the lip spark (can only speak to this shade) is right up my alley and somehow also makes my lips look bigger which I wasnt really expecting.

Sak's has Incandescent listed for preorder with a ship date of June 3 - but it still has the picture switched with Flicker. At least this gives us an idea of when the other retailers will begin to have Incandescent for purchase.

Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 1.55.14 PM.png

Saks, Bloomingdales and Barneys all still have Incandescent listed for preorder - BUT!!

I just ordered Incandescent from Nordstrom with an immediate ship date. We shall see - I'll post when I get a tracking number. I figured I had my credit with Nordstrom from the mix-up with receiving/returning Flicker back in April (have I really been obsessing over this duo for *that* long?!?) so I ordered. With my luck, it will come into stock at Sephora later today.....

EDIT: Incandescent should be here Monday!

From Temptalia; she has all the other shades except 08 Dazed but I think she has Havoc and Control transposed because Control is purple and Havoc is burgundy

Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 6.06.53 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-05-20 at 6.06.35 PM.png

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

@Mochapj  @Sunnysmom  @blackkitty2014  I wish these were as elegant as the Chantecaille Lip Cristals (I have Carnelian/red, Tourmaline/pink and Citrine/clear). While Tom Ford Powertrip (pink purple one) is similar, Chantecaille Tourmaline (pink) is way more classy on the lips (you can still get this limited edition from Barneys, sold out everywhere). I did not like the blue/purple shift of TF Powertrip on me (looks good on others). Chantecaille Citrine is clear (not coral as it looks). Hoping to find a TF Lip Spark that is as beautiful as Chantecaille Carnelian (sparkle red). Hoping TF Stinger or Dazed would be the one!

testing