Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

@ms123456  thank you for posting about the Chante being so nice. I had my doubts when I first saw pictures of the bullets.   @blackkitty2014  @Sunnysmom  I just managed to get a Carnelian at Barneys online!  Chante told me they will be doing more shades of these in the fall.

More lip swatches for you all. As you can see these are not glittery on the lips. Just tasteful shimmer. Chantecaille is more classy for my age :D. Tom Ford Lip Spark is more shiny. Thanks! @Winthrop44  @blackkitty2014  @Sunnysmom  @Mochapj Chantecaille Lip Cristal Carnelian, Tourmaline. Tom Ford Lip Spark Powertrip.Chantecaille Lip Cristal Carnelian, Tourmaline. Tom Ford Lip Spark Powertrip.

@ms123456, thanks so much for posting these photos and the swatches below. I think you are personally responsible for increased sales of Carnelian!! I like Magnus, too, based on your swatches. ๐Ÿ™‚

@TraceyEB  ๐Ÿคฃ thank you!

So good @ms123456 ! Lovely on you! Thanks so much. ๐Ÿ˜˜ 

@Sunnysmom  Thank you! Shimmering over forty! ๐Ÿคฃ The older I get, the more highlighter I put! ๐Ÿ˜€ Glad that these shiny shades look good on all ages.

Haha I love that @ms123456 ! So cute! Sadly Iโ€™ve got you beat in years! Yes thank goodness for the right highlighters to help us get our glow back and keep it! 

Beautiful. I really love Carnelian. Hope it looks as nice on me as it does on you.  Thanks for all the swatches.

@Winthrop44  Thank you! Hoping to find more of these in Fall. 

Great news! Please see the swatches for you. 

- Chantecaille Lip Cristal Carnelian

- Chantecaille Lip Cristal Tourmaline

- Chantecaille Lip Cristal Citrine 

- Tom Ford Lips & Boys Cream Finish Magnus (I have added this here so that you can compare against this plain cream finish). Thanks!

@Winthrop44  @Sunnysmom  @blackkitty2014  @Mochapj  Chantecaille Lip Cristal Carnelian, Tourmaline, Citrine. Tom Ford Magnus.Chantecaille Lip Cristal Carnelian, Tourmaline, Citrine. Tom Ford Magnus.

Chantecaille Lip Cristal Carnelian, Tourmaline, Citrine. Tom Ford Magnus.Chantecaille Lip Cristal Carnelian, Tourmaline, Citrine. Tom Ford Magnus.

Chantecaille Lip Cristal Carnelian, Tourmaline, Citrine. Tom Ford Magnus.Chantecaille Lip Cristal Carnelian, Tourmaline, Citrine. Tom Ford Magnus.

@ms123456 thank you! These all look so good and yes I still am in for Carnelian too! 

@ms123456 Thx you so much for the swatches. They are all gorgeous but now that I see them side by side my heart is with Carnelian 

Hey thanks so much @Winthrop44 I caught it today too! ๐Ÿ˜˜Good info for fall! 

If you have to pick up one shade from Chatecaille, which one would it be @ms123456 ? pink or red?  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you for good info @ms123456 .  I love many products from Chantecaille too! All lips, shadows, highlighter powders fantastic and tinted moisturizer too! I havenโ€™t tried Lip Crystals but Iโ€™ll definitely investigate them! ๐Ÿ˜˜

@ms123456 I bought Stinger and a few of the other European shades. I have no experience with the Chantecaille or with Powertrip so I canโ€™t really comment on how they compare.

Stinger however is a midtone purpleish pink and is semi sheer. I think some of the shades are richer and more opaque but all of the ones Iโ€™ve gotten are on the sheerer/closer to a top coat side.BB2856D0-4B8E-4AEC-8027-F3117E14EE46.jpeg

Looks so good on you! I want to try TF Dazed and Stunner (EU or back ordered). From my experience with TF Powertrip (smooth comfortable formula), Chantecaille formula is very similar (no glitter feeling on lips). It is crazy that all the beautiful products are limited editions and sold out. If can be found, I would recommend Chantecaille Carneilan (red) first and then Tourmaline (pink), since Citrine is so clear (not coral). But they keep on selling out so fast! I hope the gorgeous TF Lip Sparks are back in stock soon. @Mochapj  @blackkitty2014  @Sunnysmom  Thanks!

Thank you @ms123456 they sound very pretty! I have my eyes on same shades. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@Mochapj This velvet finish minus the shimmer looks like Lisa Eldridge which I canโ€™t wait to get my little paws on. lol. You donโ€™t have LE either yet correct? I see new shades coming you will probably love besides the reds I am coveting! 

@Sunnysmom  I agree, the bullets do have a very similar look to the Lisa Eldridge ones (as well as a few other brands like PMG, Chantecaille, Ciate, Huda). I have a feeling they're probably all coming from one manufacturer who specializes in this type of product, but I haven't bothered to look into it to know for sure.

I don't have any of the Lisa Eldridge, no. I didn't even hear that she was doing them until they'd already sold out and unfortunately I never received a notification from her website when they first restocked either ๐Ÿ˜ž I did see on IG that she is restocking the reds in June and mentioned there are more colours and textures coming, too. Have you seen any indications of what the new shades are?

Yes they prob are @Mochapj . Same with me on LE , no notifications even though I was signed up. Grr. I hope the quality, color etc is same as original also as we know sometimes it changes :(. I saw the ETA too, she keeps pushing it back. Started at April I think! ๐Ÿ˜–. Her demand prob just keeps growing too. I saw her comment that a pink she used at an event would be coming and also nudes I believe. No other clues that Iโ€™ve found. Will keep eyeballs out for us. โ˜บ๏ธ

testing