Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@TraceyEB apparently it's going to be consistently 40% off now the lady said so once 

I recover from the VIB sale I might swing back around 😉

@makeitup305 Actually Paradise Lust and the Afternooner are pretty good. I paid full price for them but if you can get them at half off they’re worth considering 😉

@makeitup305 if you prefer more colourful makeup, you might not find anything special about GM or ND.

personally I find both of those quads overrated (GM is one of my least favourite TF palettes because there isn’t much difference between the 2 glitters once on) but people who love neutrals seem to adore those two. Overall, I’d say TF quality in their older palettes is better than CT but if you have some Pat McGrath already, you aren’t missing out, as her formula is just as good, though a much different colour palette.

if they have the cream potted shadows, those are great for easy looks and come in a nice variety of shades

tom ford overall has had a lot of really nice quality products in the past (quality is more hit or miss lately) but I’ve never thought anything was exponentially ‘better’ than other luxury brands that cost less. 

@Mochapj thanks, that helps a lot. I only have a TF bronzer and even though I like it, like you said, I wouldn't say it's exponentially better than other bronzers I have. I'll wait til after the VIB sale to decide if I'll pick something up. 

Tom Ford Updates

I just caved and ordered the Peach Glow Tone Up from the BG beauty event, even though it's on backorder. I would rather buy it from Sephora, but I doubt it will show up in time for the sale. (I got a few other not shown items, too.)

More swatches of Lip SparksDE1646AB-6626-4BCE-A4D0-7229FC2A512B.png

Are you going to pick any up @Mochapj ? I’m eyeing on Clash. 😍🥰

@blackkitty2014  I wasn’t planning on it.

i don’t really like glitter finish in lip products and none of these colours speak to me. 

I picked up one of the PMG version last year (starglaze finish) and I’m not really expecting these to be much different, just more expensive. I didn’t like the PMG one, even though it does look super pretty in the tube when the light catches the glitter.

i hope you like them!

Another look at Body Heat2565451B-BC53-449C-A2FB-BAA9CC1B92DA.png

@Mochapj, I wish this was in stock for the BG event! Mayb...

@Mochapj, I wish this was in stock for the BG event! Maybe it will be in stock for at least part of the Sephora sale.

@curlychiquita, Did you see Tom Ford Body Heat palette wa...

@curlychiquita, Did you see Tom Ford Body Heat palette was in stock now on Sephora website.

Re: @curlychiquita, Did you see Tom Ford Body Heat palette wa...

@Luvstravel, I saw that it came up this morning after I ordered.  I may still order it! 🤩

Re: @curlychiquita, Did you see Tom Ford Body Heat palette wa...

@curlychiquita I'm pacing myself for this salel. I just returned from a big trip and saving up for next year's trip. There are definitely some must buys though. That Tom Ford palette does look very pretty. 

Does anyone know if the Lip Spark line will be coming to Sephora in time for the spring sale? 🤞🙏🥺

@LCResz  I haven’t heard for sure but it’s popping up at so many different retailers that it isn’t a retailer specific launch. That makes me think Sephora will probably get it soon too; they usually load their new products on Tuesdays and Saturdays so I’d check back then 😊

Double Indemnity

91472D88-2300-41DB-95C3-2F59877B72A6.png

A3C7F325-E4D9-4178-9761-BBD1F9A94BC9.png

This one looks good. I wonder. Sephora prob won’t get for a bit eh? Thanks for posting @Mochapj.  

Another look at some of the new highlighting duo shades - left is 06 Flicker, right is 07 Incandescent - available for preorder on Saks2E0DD013-B946-4940-B50B-C52C51ED8E51.png

These look enticing

These look enticing

I like the look of Fricker 😍 Thx @Mochapj 

Swatches of some of the Lip Sparks1C2CEA63-2BEB-4C8B-A1EF-5CE88DA48328.png

1E2CA67F-761A-4B14-9F94-C63FCBF16CD8.png

2 Replies
testing