Spoiler

Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Reflects Gilt is beautiful and my favourite of the highli...

Reflects Gilt is beautiful and my favourite of the highlighter duos. of the eye and cheek palettes, I have Warm, Soleil d'Ambre, and Violet Argente (the Sonia G. builder brush grabs the violet shade and applies it beautifully). I tend to use them more than the quads. That said, I don't think you need all. 😊

Re: Reflects Gilt is beautiful and my favourite of the highli...

@TraceyEB  Thanks for the excellent brush tips and recommendations! What brush do you use with Reflex Gilt? I thought Reflex Gilt would be too dark for me from the swatches. If it is working for you, then I may have to try. Do you like the TF Moodlight highlighter and any issue with the whiter color showing up on the skin (too subtle)? Thank you.

Re: Tom Ford Updates

This is the CCO I shop at!  Small world. :). I just got Reflects Gilt from Sephora and it's GORGEOUS.  If you can get it at a discount, do it!!

I was so busy this week that I didn't get a chance to  finalize an order for frostfire and had both the quad and the eyeliner in my cart. Just went to order it and the price of the eyeliner was back to full price 

I'm pretty disappointed the promo for that ended without notice because I love the one I got when I ordered Daydream. 

For the Canadians:

I saw a deal posted on Redflagdeals that said if you download the PayTM app ( iOS or android) , you get 10K pts you can redeem for $10 in gift cards to various places--including Sephora! 

I downloaded the app and signed up ( don't need to give them your credit card info at all) and was able to immediately order the $10 sephora gift card which I used towards frostfire.

Since i redeemed a $100 reward card as well, the quad was only $11 out of pocket! Yayyyy!!

I don't feel so bad that the lavender shade sucks at this price.

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Supernouveau

Swatches of the two Radiant perfecting powders

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Gilt looks similar to a certain coveted limited edition Channel highlighter. May need to investigate further.

Hi @Mochapj,

How beautiful! I think I need the Gilt. Thank you for sharing. 

Best,
Rebecca 

Spoiler

I just saw the glow drops and radiant perfecting powders are up on Beautylish. Does anyone know if Sephora might be getting these too? I snagged one of the $100 rewards a week ago and might want to spend it on TF if Sephora gets them!

ETA: Don’t know why I have a spoiler tag in my post, but can’t get rid of it...

Picked up African Violet and Leopard Sun, could not resist those two. Still unsure of how to incorporate the purple in AV.

Grabbed the liquid liner too, hopefully it'll work with my crazy oily lids

Tom Ford Updates

Gal on my bare face in bad light. I like the color and shine it settled in my lip lines a little but nothing crazy. It smelled a little off which suprised me anyone else notice that with the new girls and boys?

@moxiepancakes I haven’t noticed it with any of the boys or girls I bought this season but I did notice it with the London Suede satin matte I bought a few weeks ago. I’ve always had brown/beige nude shades be the  ones that have turned but it seemed odd to me that a brand new lipstick would already be turning 

Looks like this is the entirety of the Winter Soleil collection. Guess there aren’t any cream shadow duos this time.

@Mochapj @lachaton Me three!! Cream duos was a product that I think he does with perfection and some of mine need replacing.  Patiently (eagerly..) waiting Tom Ford...

Sad to see a cream eyeshadow isn't included! Those are always some of my favourite Tom Ford products. 

Still, I'm looking forward to some of the new products (mostly the glow drops!)

@lachaton I’m curious about the drops but want to see them in person.

I watched a few videos of SA using them and they look very viscous so I’m not sure what I’d personally use them for (not preferring cream products and not wearing foundation that I could mix them into) 

I ended up going back to my counter on Monday to pick up African Violet because I couldn’t stop thinking about that orange shade. It’s a perfect terracotta orange.

I wore it yesterday as well, so I thought I’d share some swatches and photos.

I placed the orange all over the lid, used the brown to deepen my outer v and crease, blended the violet into my inner crease and lower lashline and patted the gold into my tearduct.

@Mochapj  beautiful look on you!

Thank you @ms123456!

Thank you for sharing with us! You look great~ Can you swatch the brown in African Violet and the brown in Leopard Sun side by side? Are they the same?

Thanks @nyanko they’re similar but not the same. The one in AV is a lot warmer and more red toned. I’d say the one in LS is closer to a neutral brown but they’re both satins.3C33CF61-4074-49B7-985F-6452F841AE91.jpeg

1 Reply
testing