Spoiler

Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

@blackkitty2014 it's that chance that it could be that mu...

@blackkitty2014 it's that chance that it could be that much closer to the perfect incarnation of that shade.

Re: Oh look three more light pink shades that I can't live wi...

@moxiepancakes, me: do I have dupes? Yes! Do I still want these new lippies? Oh definitely Yes 🤣😂

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Thx you @Mochapj. This just confirms I did right on my list lol 😂 

RE: Tom Ford Updates

She’s posted a third wet dry quad - have asked whether all 7 new quads are in that formula

I asked TF's Francesco if any current quads might be disc...

I asked TF's Francesco if any current quads might be discontinued and he said he would share more in a post as soon as he is able.

Re: I asked TF's Francesco if any current quads might be disc...

@TraceyEB my SA has already shared that info so I will pass it along

3 quads will be discontinued although 2 are already gone in Canada. Silvered Topaz, Lilac Dream and Starry Night have officially been cut.

Re: I asked TF's Francesco if any current quads might be disc...

Thanks for sharing, @Mochapj

I don't are how much it is, that peachy gold quad in the bigger picture WILL be coming home to me. 

@Javadoo @blackkitty2014 I got confirmation this afternoon that that is Honeymoon.

not sure why she included it in her post, but it’s not a new one 🤷🏽‍♀️

Interesting. It looks different here. Lighter, more wearable.

But I guess that's good news for me as I already have Honeymoon, so money saved!

Although I wish it looked more like this in real life. 

Same here! lol

Thx you @Mochapj.

lol @Javadoo, that's the spirit 😉

If I'm honest, the other 2 in the picture probably will top, if I can stomach spending that much for 3 quads...lol

Tom Ford Updates

Posted to Tavia's IG stories. I think it's Daydream.

Looks like the 7 new quads are up at Neiman       Color combos below   

19A6C1B1-22F8-4372-B506-69AC7F2035D4.png

@Mochapj, look liked they have the rest of the Satin Matte available to purchase too😱 Edit: Nopenot yet

Winter Soleil

Re: Tom Ford Updates

9BBDF9FF-4166-4AAD-AE75-D969DEF08818.jpeg

I can’t decide 😂 look at these vibrant colors. From top to bottom: Fame, Pech Perfect, Scarlett Leather, Notorious, Modern Love, L’Efer. The vertical ones are Stilettos, Blown Up and La Nudist. I ended up walking away because I cannot just buy 1. 

Beautiful @blackkitty2014! You have to treat yourself and get a few! You deserve ☺️! 

Agree on colors! So good. Scarlet Leather is amazing as it’s a different kind of red and also Stiletto for deeper red. I discovered L’Enfer later. Beautiful vibrant pink!! 

Sorry for the late reply @Sunnysmom. I currently have Scarlett Leather, Fame, PussyPower, Modern Love, L’enfer, Invited Only, Stilestos on my list. I’m still waiting for a good discount from either Saks or NM 😘 Miss Charlotte got most of my money this month but we all know Mr Ford will empty my wallet next month when he releases more eyeshadow quads 😂 PS I’m still behind on boys and girls. I only got Scott and Donovan so far (love love Donovan). I have at least 4-5 more of boys and girls on my wish list 😮 PS of PS: Our longtime TF model greenchilli showed me Crush. It is almost a dupe of Bianca but Bianca is much more sheer. I think I need that too 😛

testing