Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@blackkitty2014 My lists are similar in that they are long! Lol. Ugg. Did you end up pulling the trigger on some more?! I love Scott too! And others mentioned before. ‘Twas a good season for TF lippies! And those darn eye quads to come! 😳😄

The top two colors!! 😮 @blackkitty2014

I really like Fame the top color. If money is no object I hoard one of each minus Blown Up and La Nudist 😂 @curlychiquita

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Some of the new quads that are coming - top is Daydream, bottom is Virgin Orchid

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Wow the bottom one reminds me of the Enchanted quad.  😉 This is exciting!!!

@blackkitty2014 OMG yes agreed! And I missed out on that one. This is crazy!

Wow! I love the look of these quads. Very exciting to see!

I'm excited for new quads! That pop of purple in the top one and the taupe in the bottom one are drawing me in 

Me too, @playingdressup ! it's about time!

My SA told me there are 7 new ones coming; 5 regular and 2 wet/dry. The ones in the photo here appear to be the wet/dry options.

Not sure about the US but I was told Canada will get them towards the end of October.

I ordered the darkest shade of the traceless touch cushion to try out. I don’t typically wear foundations and I’ve never tried a cushion one before so I don’t really have anything to compare this to.Bisque 5.5Bisque 5.5

276A8275-10FF-459E-8729-BBD5AD497AEE.jpeg

99FC93F1-38EE-4E6D-A779-56F293AC53E8.jpeg

Bisque alone

B2BAEF94-3EF1-48F5-B08F-6F2421487CF3.jpeg

Shadewise Bisque 5.5 is a little too light for me right now, but this was the darkest shade they currently offer. Even taking it down my neck I can note a difference between it and my chest. It's also a lot more luminous than I was expecting, given I'd heard it was a non-flat matte finish. I did have to press in some loose powder along my tzone because in person it looked borderline greasy.

I've heard it will be coming to North America; my Canadian SA said it is pending SPF approval here, which means it won't be available here until at least next year. She was hopeful that once it does, there will be more shades added, to match their other existing foundations.

I will try it again in a few weeks, once my summer colour has faded some more to see how it does. It feels fairly nice on the skin but has a pretty heavy almost self tanner-like scent.

Thanks for your review!   I've been interested in this and I think 5.5 is my color. @Mochapj

Interesting about the SPF smell and still pending approval in Canada. What is the SPF? Zinc + titanium, zinc + octyl methoxycinnamate/octinoxate?

@Winthrop44 it's an SPF 45. The pending regulation thing for Canada is not too unusual; we have a lot of products with SPF that either don't get released here (foundations and actual sunscreens) or get released months/years after their US launch because of how long it takes to get approved by our government.

Attaching the ingredients panel for you:48C70EF2-9A97-4172-9F8D-2138C08E30F9.jpeg

@Mochapj I can't thank you enough for posting those ingredients!!! I think this is the first cushion I've ever seen that has only physical sunscreens and no chemical ones (which my skin doesn't tolerate). I will definitely have to give it a try! Thanks again!!!

@Winthrop44 oh yay, glad to hear it! i hope you end up liking it!

@Mochapj 

I just came to this topic to say that you look stunning and I am loving your hair and skin!

Too bad about the self-tanner scent 😞

Aww, thanks you @Cyncynn !

The scent thankfully dissipates once you have it on, unlike a lot of self tanners. But during the application process it does seem quite pungent. I assume it's probably due to the SPF.

Thx you for the mini review @Mochapj.  I'm interested in the cushion. 😉

Tom Ford Updates

SS19 Satin Matte lip color wears better than Blow up but much lighter than anticipated. I liked it best with a liner to created a subtle contour. First picture no liner second with CT Pillow Talk

@moxiepancakes, it is very pretty!  I like the color both ways but it does pair very well with the CT pillow talk liner.

More swatches on Temptalia. @Mochapj

TF_Matte_1.PNG

5 Replies
testing