Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@lachaton, thanks for your post and sharing your experience. These lipsticks sound (and look)  great. For me, they got lost in the flurry of the new releases. Will check them out! 🙂

@TraceyEB yes, they nearly slid past my radar! They aren't very exciting releases TBH but it's just the right type of lipstick formula for me.

@lachatonI love when that happens!

Tom Ford Updates

AW18 Extreme campaign has launched on Tom Ford's website - 14 eyeshadows, 4 lash and brow tints, and 8 lip lacquers.

Is this new ladies or am i sleeping for too long 😉

TFNewArrivals.PNG

@blackkitty2014This must be part of the 20 new satin mattes coming to US Sept I think according to my Nordstrom SA? Rumor of a FF lip color also correct? Or maybe just a rumor?! lol. We guess red or nude so maybe that’s in @Mochapj pic?! 

RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

@Sunnysmom I was googling this morning looking for swatches (couldn’t find, but that’s another story) and the Beautylish page for the Satin Mattes came up. The weird thing is they have 21 shades, one of which is called FW18 (I guess that’s why it seemed like there was only one lipstick in the photo I saw) but on the TF site they only have 11 shades listed.

Re: RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

@Mochapj Hmm interesting isn’t it. I bet the pic u shared is that mysterious number 21?! Or else part of the rumored FF fragrance / lip set maybe?! Intrigue. Lol. They do all love to keep us guessing don’t they. 🙂 You are so good at discovering stuff I have confidence in you 🙂 Will be fun to see hopefully soon! Imagine once they go to their school for next collections etc also. 

Great find, @blackkitty2014!! I'd prefer if it were "kitty power" (or "kitty catnip"), though. 🙂

@TraceyEB exactly!! Tom, take notes!

Ha! @blackkitty2014 and @Mochapj, I was looking at this again and think it's part of the "lip color" line vs. new boys or girls line (the $55 price, girls in light casing, etc.).

@TraceyEB I thought these looked familiar and I finally figured out why. Back in Feb I posted the below photo which was a sneak preview at the last runway show; said to be launching in August at the time. I believe these are the same product, although at the time I’d read it was only one shade - perhaps they only used one shade on the models during the show

3C8B1D1E-A023-4D47-9509-00161DB781C0.jpeg

I bet that's exactly it, @Mochapj! Fyi @blackkitty2014.

@blackkitty2014 That’s definitely new

i wouldn’t forget that name 😳

@Mochapj@TraceyEB@blackkitty2014 Looks like 21 colors available for preorder at NM right now. 

Thanks, @Sunnysmom for the tag. Now to choose...

@TraceyEBExactly!  

Thx @Sunnysmom. I will wait to see how NM resolve the issue of my last order. I’m afraid they will loose me as a customer soon

@blackkitty2014 Ugg I’m so sorry. I understand. I have had an issue with Saks and feel same! Not good. 

RE: Tom Ford Updates

From Pretty is my Profession, re: upcoming releases (Interview with national artist) ETA: looks like they have applied for trademarks for both ‘Black Lacquer’ ‘Shaggable’ and ‘Bitter B!tch’

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Thx @Mochapj! TF beauty, what happened to just make the products the best and dont worry about the names lol 😉 I'm old and grumpy.

1 Reply
testing