Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@curlychiquita and @TraceyEB, I will pick up the eye cream duo during the sale if they are still available. TF cream eyeshadow remains my favorite cream eyeshadows. I’m debating to put Platinum on my pan-it project because it is very doable 😉

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Swatches of the new lip lacquer line

Tom Ford Updates

I hope this is the best place to post this question: I bought Tom Ford's eye brushes, haven't used them yet because I was wondering what would be best to clean them with: here's what I have, feel free to share tips/other recommendations. cinema secrets (the blue liquid) Sephora solid cleanser mufe instant brush cleaner beauty blender solid & liquid Sephora express brush wipes (can I use these?) real techniques brush cleaner (samples,haven't used yet) I've read I have to condition them every now & then, I have Sephora brush conditioner. I just don't want to mess them up. thanks!

@sonnydee It depends what type of brushes you have. For natural hair brushes (which until recently TF was; they are starting to transition to synthetics this year) I would only use baby shampoo. Things like Cinema Secrets have alcohol in them I believe, which will dry out natural hair over time and can cause it to break.

if you happen to have some of the newer synthetic brushes then the products you mentioned will be fine.

ah! @Mochapj I know I could count on you! I almost tagged...

ah! @Mochapj I know I could count on you! I almost tagged you but couldn't remember what brushes you have. I just bought them from Sephora. the smokey,blending, & eyeshadow #11? all have natural hair still listed in the description so I hope they are still natural hair (that's what I was wanting) they are softer than any brush I have. unless Charlotte tilbury is natural? I think they'll be my only natural hair. either way I think I'll wash them with the baby shampoo just in case. Thank you so much!

Would anyone happen to know how Fire Sign compares to the celestial in Cognac Sable? Seems nearly identical

RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

@njattana I dont find it as coppery as CS; it’s more muted

Re: RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

Ooh, thanks for the comparison swatches, @Mochapj!

Re: RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

@Mochapj ah this is perfect thank you! ❤️ 

More reviews of Soleil Collection are up on TheBeautyLookbook 😉

Some swatches from Raeviewer

TFX16, TFX4, TFX20, TFX10, TFX15TFX16, TFX4, TFX20, TFX10, TFX15TFX3, TFX11, TFX14, TFX17, TFX19TFX3, TFX11, TFX14, TFX17, TFX19magenta, teal, copper, blue brow/mascara tints, TFX1, TFX13, TFX8, TFX7, TFX9, TFX6magenta, teal, copper, blue brow/mascara tints, TFX1, TFX13, TFX8, TFX7, TFX9, TFX6

Lovely!!

Putting TFX01, 11, 12, 13 onto my wishlist

Oh my! I LOVE how those colors came out! 

The beauty professor also has swatches of all the shades. I purchased six already and I like the formula a lot. You can wear them alone or on top of a matte eye shadow. You need to just have fun and play with them to see what works for you.

Thanks @Ria0215 - I posted those below a few days ago 😊

Hi @Ria0215, thanks for your post. Could you let us know what shades you purchased and your observations about each shade? While the swatches are beautiful, I'm more interested in how they apply and wear.

Hi TraceyEB, 

I purchased 1,4,5,6,12 and 13. I am very happy with how they perform. I know that Michele Wang in her video said they were patchy on her except for shadow 1 which I own I'm not sure but I don't think the Extreme shadows she had trouble with were the same shadows that I purchased. I love 13 and found it somewhat unique. Shadow 12 is the same shade as Chanels Illusion D'ombre 857 Rouge Noir which I own. They can be a light wash of color or buildable to a deeper shade. I applied mine with my finger and brush and I did not have any problem at all. I guess everyone has different expectations. The only thing I can say is to be sure before purchasing any of the Extreme shadows is try them out in store first!

@TraceyEB I was googling yesterday and noticed in the comments of Michele Wang’s review that Liz from Pretty is my Profession mentioned purchasing 5 shades as well. I read her review and her comment on Michele’s video and she said the foil shades she purchased worked well with a brush. I believe she purchased TFX3, TFX6, TFX7, TFX11 and TFX13 I noticed that Raeviewer had no negative feedback as well, but it looks like her swatches came from a press kit.

Temptalia also had swatches of the two new lip sheers. IMO Bamboo looks a lot like the boy Aaron and Nudiste looks a lot like the lip foil Spanish Flame

I also swatched most of the rest of Soleil yesterday (minus the glow stick)

testing