Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

@TraceyEB I was googling yesterday and noticed in the comments of Michele Wangโ€™s review that Liz from Pretty is my Profession mentioned purchasing 5 shades as well. I read her review and her comment on Micheleโ€™s video and she said the foil shades she purchased worked well with a brush. I believe she purchased TFX3, TFX6, TFX7, TFX11 and TFX13 I noticed that Raeviewer had no negative feedback as well, but it looks like her swatches came from a press kit.

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Temptalia also had swatches of the two new lip sheers. IMO Bamboo looks a lot like the boy Aaron and Nudiste looks a lot like the lip foil Spanish Flame

I also swatched most of the rest of Soleil yesterday (minus the glow stick)

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Thx @Mochapj. I like the look of Nudiste ๐Ÿ˜€

Swatched the Extreme collection (in order, rows starting at pinkie finger) - to be completely honest the 6 glitter shades seem sort of garbage. 15, 17 and 20 were super chunky and 16, 18 and 19 had no pigmentation.

I also noticed when I got home that TFX7 is the shade in the Violet Argente palette, TFX11 is the same shade as the Victoria Beckham EL Charred Emerald single, TFX5 is a poorer quality dupe of Pat McGrath Decadence Hedonistic, TFX4 is poorer quality dupe of Pat McGrath Sublime Copper Toned and TFX9 is a poorer quality dupe of Pat McGrath Decadence Underworld. By poorer quality I mean less pigmented and not as smooth.

TFx1 Silver, TFX2 Gold, TFX3 Fuchsia, TFX4 Copper, TFX5 Garnet Red / TFX6 Violet, TFX7 Deep Purple, TFX8 Teal, TFX9 Sapphire Blue, TFX10 BlackTFx1 Silver, TFX2 Gold, TFX3 Fuchsia, TFX4 Copper, TFX5 Garnet Red / TFX6 Violet, TFX7 Deep Purple, TFX8 Teal, TFX9 Sapphire Blue, TFX10 Black

TFX11 Emerald Green, TFX12 Dusty Rose, TFX13 Red Blue, TFX14 Bright Gold, TFX15 Pink / TFX16 Lavender, TFX17 Teal, TFX18 Khaki, TFX19 Silver, TFX20 GoldTFX11 Emerald Green, TFX12 Dusty Rose, TFX13 Red Blue, TFX14 Bright Gold, TFX15 Pink / TFX16 Lavender, TFX17 Teal, TFX18 Khaki, TFX19 Silver, TFX20 Gold

@Mochapj~ I just want to say that I really appreciate your detailed descriptions and swatchings. Thank you! 

Bummer, @Mochapj! Thanks for the intel!

Bummer, @Mochapj! Thanks for the intel!
Anonymous Insider

That is really sad you don't like some of them! I saw on YT that one had problem to use them with a brush on the lid due to lack of opacity of the shadow when a brush was used. How do you experience to use them in action?! Is it very big variety of the performance? I have eyed the pink non glitter once and the light blue/green...so I hope they are good enough to spend money on!What do you think?

@Anonymous I assume youโ€™re referring to Michelle Wangโ€™s review? i watched it after I went to the store so it did not influence my opinion. She and I only had one purchased shade overlapped, so I canโ€™t really speak much to her experience.

I only ordered the glitter shades before I swatched based on Temptalia and Beauty Professorโ€™s photos and I havenโ€™t had a chance to wear them as mine have not yet arrived.

there were very few shades out of the 14 metallic options that i thought were unique or worth the cost because the pigmentation of most was not great. I donโ€™t love pinks but TFX13 seemed special; I have only seen this type of shade in indie brands so far (ipse and looxi). There did seem to be a lot of variance in quality; as I mentioned below half the glitters had no pigmentation and others were quite strong. TFX16 didnโ€™t show up at all even after numerous swipes (you cant really tell but itโ€™s next to my thumb knuckle) but TFX20 was so pigmented it stained my hand.

Anonymous Insider

Forgot to tag you @Mochapj, sorry !

@MochapjThat is horrible,I wanted some of these but at $44 the formula should be wonderful not poor.Thanks testing these out,I don't live near any counters so would have had to order blind.

Thx so much @Mochapj! Money saved! More money for PMG! ๐Ÿ˜‰

From beautyprofessor

Oh my goodness, where to start? Thanks for posting, @Mochapj!!

Thanks for the swatches,I was looking for 18(green) and couldn't find any.

Re: Tom Ford Updates

The new Extreme collection is up at Holt Renfrew in Canada this morning.

RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

@fatimamummy I called my Nords and Saks SA and they said both arenโ€™t getting them

@Mochapj Do you know when/if this collection will be available at Sephora or Nordstrom?

A select few of the new shadows are available on Neiman's website. 

@fatimamummy Iโ€™m not sure.

its not tagged as a Holtโ€™s exclusive so they probably just have it first for a few weeks.

Tom Ford Soleil up on Beautylish, including the Glow Stick!!

BeautylishBeautylish

testing