Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

@TraceyEB I was googling yesterday and noticed in the comments of Michele Wang’s review that Liz from Pretty is my Profession mentioned purchasing 5 shades as well. I read her review and her comment on Michele’s video and she said the foil shades she purchased worked well with a brush. I believe she purchased TFX3, TFX6, TFX7, TFX11 and TFX13 I noticed that Raeviewer had no negative feedback as well, but it looks like her swatches came from a press kit.

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Temptalia also had swatches of the two new lip sheers. IMO Bamboo looks a lot like the boy Aaron and Nudiste looks a lot like the lip foil Spanish Flame

I also swatched most of the rest of Soleil yesterday (minus the glow stick)

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Thx @Mochapj. I like the look of Nudiste 😀

Swatched the Extreme collection (in order, rows starting at pinkie finger) - to be completely honest the 6 glitter shades seem sort of garbage. 15, 17 and 20 were super chunky and 16, 18 and 19 had no pigmentation.

I also noticed when I got home that TFX7 is the shade in the Violet Argente palette, TFX11 is the same shade as the Victoria Beckham EL Charred Emerald single, TFX5 is a poorer quality dupe of Pat McGrath Decadence Hedonistic, TFX4 is poorer quality dupe of Pat McGrath Sublime Copper Toned and TFX9 is a poorer quality dupe of Pat McGrath Decadence Underworld. By poorer quality I mean less pigmented and not as smooth.

TFx1 Silver, TFX2 Gold, TFX3 Fuchsia, TFX4 Copper, TFX5 Garnet Red / TFX6 Violet, TFX7 Deep Purple, TFX8 Teal, TFX9 Sapphire Blue, TFX10 BlackTFx1 Silver, TFX2 Gold, TFX3 Fuchsia, TFX4 Copper, TFX5 Garnet Red / TFX6 Violet, TFX7 Deep Purple, TFX8 Teal, TFX9 Sapphire Blue, TFX10 Black

TFX11 Emerald Green, TFX12 Dusty Rose, TFX13 Red Blue, TFX14 Bright Gold, TFX15 Pink / TFX16 Lavender, TFX17 Teal, TFX18 Khaki, TFX19 Silver, TFX20 GoldTFX11 Emerald Green, TFX12 Dusty Rose, TFX13 Red Blue, TFX14 Bright Gold, TFX15 Pink / TFX16 Lavender, TFX17 Teal, TFX18 Khaki, TFX19 Silver, TFX20 Gold

@Mochapj~ I just want to say that I really appreciate your detailed descriptions and swatchings. Thank you! 

Bummer, @Mochapj! Thanks for the intel!

Bummer, @Mochapj! Thanks for the intel!
Anonymous Insider

That is really sad you don't like some of them! I saw on YT that one had problem to use them with a brush on the lid due to lack of opacity of the shadow when a brush was used. How do you experience to use them in action?! Is it very big variety of the performance? I have eyed the pink non glitter once and the light blue/green...so I hope they are good enough to spend money on!What do you think?

@Anonymous I assume you’re referring to Michelle Wang’s review? i watched it after I went to the store so it did not influence my opinion. She and I only had one purchased shade overlapped, so I can’t really speak much to her experience.

I only ordered the glitter shades before I swatched based on Temptalia and Beauty Professor’s photos and I haven’t had a chance to wear them as mine have not yet arrived.

there were very few shades out of the 14 metallic options that i thought were unique or worth the cost because the pigmentation of most was not great. I don’t love pinks but TFX13 seemed special; I have only seen this type of shade in indie brands so far (ipse and looxi). There did seem to be a lot of variance in quality; as I mentioned below half the glitters had no pigmentation and others were quite strong. TFX16 didn’t show up at all even after numerous swipes (you cant really tell but it’s next to my thumb knuckle) but TFX20 was so pigmented it stained my hand.

Anonymous Insider

Forgot to tag you @Mochapj, sorry !

@MochapjThat is horrible,I wanted some of these but at $44 the formula should be wonderful not poor.Thanks testing these out,I don't live near any counters so would have had to order blind.

Thx so much @Mochapj! Money saved! More money for PMG! 😉

From beautyprofessor

Oh my goodness, where to start? Thanks for posting, @Mochapj!!

Thanks for the swatches,I was looking for 18(green) and couldn't find any.

Re: Tom Ford Updates

The new Extreme collection is up at Holt Renfrew in Canada this morning.

RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

@fatimamummy I called my Nords and Saks SA and they said both aren’t getting them

@Mochapj Do you know when/if this collection will be available at Sephora or Nordstrom?

A select few of the new shadows are available on Neiman's website. 

@fatimamummy I’m not sure.

its not tagged as a Holt’s exclusive so they probably just have it first for a few weeks.

Tom Ford Soleil up on Beautylish, including the Glow Stick!!

BeautylishBeautylish

2 Replies
testing