Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Swatches of Azure Sun

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Which one you going to get @Mochapj?  I'm such sucker for blue and green eventhough i dont use them often 😉

@blackkitty2014 I’m definitely going to get the green because green is one of my absolute fave colours to wear but so few brands make them.

I love wearing blues too but I need to see how this one looks on my skin.

Seems there might be some new girls coming - this post mentions a shade (Saoirse) that doesn’t exist in the current range

Swatches of the contouring compact

Wow! Thx @Mochapj!! As first i thought this is too light to show up but it is beautiful.  I add it on my wish list.

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Temptalia had swatches of 16 of the 20 Shadow Extremes up:

Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 5.12.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 5.13.10 PM.png

She also now has 10 of the Private Shadows in the gallery, and strangely they are tagged as permanent, even though everywhere else says they're LE:

Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 5.48.43 PM.png

Vertigo looks lovely thanks for the swatches 

Yay. None of the extremes are to my liking =money saved! 

LOL @lovelykatya!  Sometimes I get relieved when I don't find anything to purchase, too!

TFX17 is a great color, @Mochapj!

Some of these colors are beautiful! Thanks @Mochapj!

The new eyeshadows look less than stellar. Why so much chunky glitter??

@flonkerton they appear to be consistent with the SS18 shadow extreme I picked up a few weeks back, so I think it’s intentional.

i heard it was a collab with MUA Isamaya Ffrench and while I’m familiar with her work being colourful, I don’t necessarily think of it as being glittery. 

I think 6 of the 20 are straight up glitter like the one I have, and the other 14 are supposedly foiled.

Gotcha. Thanks for the reply, @Mochapj! They look a little chunky for my taste but it's good to know it was purposeful. I'm interested to see how Temptalia rates these!

@flonkerton I am extremely curious, too. The last round of glitter singles had such inconsistencies with quality from one pan to the next even of the same shade, so I really want to know how these will perform.

The one SS18 I have is great; super glittery but really smooth but I'd be more comfortable buying a few if I was convinced there aren't any quality issues with these. 🙂

Part of summer collection is up for US on Neimans and nordstrom ! Summer soleil 🙂

@Vineetha looks like some pieces are also up at Bergdorfs and TF direct as well.

Swatches of some Soleil stuff -cheek stick, Emerald Isles Eye duo, sheer blush duo

Soleil - new lipsticks

Saw this a while back and forgot to post it; it appears like this might be an eye look done using the upcoming Shadow Extremes

Also just read that the Shadow Extreme collection is actually a collab with MUA Isamaya Ffrench, which now makes all the colour make a lot more sense 🙂

8B9FA8E8-3A8B-4F97-88F5-9F9FA27E9067.jpeg

testing