Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Love! Love! Love @mrsbaine! The whole shebang!  Hair, makeup, glasses... perfection. 

Thank you @jozkid! I was thinking about returning the lip because it is white based and that could be a problem for me, but I decided to keep it because in natural light it looks very pretty! 

You do look beautiful @mrsbaine.  Is that a new moisturelipcore or just the lip sheer Paradiso?

Thanks @blackkitty2014! This is the new moisture core. Because is such light coverage the color works. If it had more pigment it would be too white. 

Uggs i'm about to pass on the paradiso cream duo but i think i will get it next week 😉

image.jpeg

I'd questioned it for a while... I thought it was too close to Golden Peach but it is very different! It's more pink than Golden Peach. 

Anonymous Insider

This swatch breaks my resistance...apparently I need the duo. 

IMG_9805.PNG

Beautylookbook compared the Paradiso collection to some existing shades:
Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 10.30.53 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-12 at 10.30.47 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-12 at 10.30.30 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-12 at 10.30.39 AM.png

Thx @Mochapj. I will pick up Fire Lust and Paradiso cream cheek during the sale for sure. I can't decide whether I should pick up Paradiso cream duo. I had Golden Peach but not so crazy about it. 

Paradiso comparisons - hope this is helpful! 

Pink Sand on left, Paradiso on the right

the shimmer is different, with Paradiso being more red with golden shimmer

IMG_1401.JPG

Paradiso Lip Sheer on left, new Moisturecore Paradiso on right 

IMG_1402.JPG

Golden Peach on left, Paradiso on the right

I was surprised by how different these two are. Paradiso cream seems to have more shimmer so that it reflects more light and seems lighter (more copper?) 

theyre similar with the topper on the cream - Paradiso's topper is darker than the cream and Golden Peach is the opposite 

the celestial topper is the most different, as seen I. The bottom photo with 5 celestial 

GP, Cognac Sable, Disco Dust, Soleil Warm, Paradiso 

IMG_1407.JPG

Thank you so much for the swatches and observations, @lachaton! They're really helpful. I was wondering how the blush compared to the CTxNP blush but by your swatches, CT's is more of a melon shade than reddy with gold undertones. The blush is the stunner for me.

• I wanted to share something I found shocking: my love for the clutch size lip balms. This one is Neotropic. It's way more pigmented than I thought it would be and its very moisturizing. I've bought three now and I reach for them daily. Anyone else try them?image.jpeg

You look so spring and pretty! 🙂

@mrsbaine I've seen these and thought they looked super adorable. The color looks so lovely on you! 🙂 

XOXO,
Marieke

Beautiful!!! Love this color on you!! I must try these!! @mrsbaine

Beautiful, you look so fresh and spring-y! 🙂

Such a beautiful color on you @mrsbaine.  You look great as always! I tried Pure Shore.  Didnt like it at first but i like it more and more every time i wear it.  I'm considering getting Neotropics.

I love this on you @mrsbaine! Definitely wasn't on my radar but this color is just so pretty! Oddly this particular one isn't listed on the cdn sephora site 🤔

Thanks @Anewxa! It's weird; when they first came out, it wasn't on Sephora's US side either. Not that it was OOS, it simply wasn't there. I love it so much. It's such a pretty coral. 

1 Reply
testing