Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Looks great on you @lachaton

Beautiful! @lachaton

It is so pretty on you @lachaton You are glowing!

Solar Exposure looks lovely on you @lachaton!

I'm surprised how little the blush even shows up on your pale skin (I thought it was just me 😄 )

I find this is a blush where I really need to get the angle right to capture the blush in a photo 🙂 it's there, but more of a luminous look than a pigmented one. But yes - that sheen/shimmer really makes it tricky to see! 

It definitely isn't a universal palette.

You're glowing @lachaton 😄

Swatches of two new blushes from Really Ree

IMG_7359.PNG

Gratititous is way lighter here than I thought. 

Gratuitous seems to have more shimmer than the other new shades have. Wonder if that is the case or not.

Anonymous Insider

Compared to inhibition, it has more gold glitter/shimmer, but not as shimmery as previous TF ones I believe. 

@mrsbaine given how far off Disclosure looked from the press photos, this is about how light I was anticipating Gratuitous to be. 😞

@Mochapj @mrsbaine Id take Really Ree's swatches with a grain of salt! They almost always look over saturated and "off" so I don't refer to her swatches anymore!

I really hope the newly formulated old blushes aren't as flat as mocha says 😞 

Disclosure was the only one I was interested in. The other ones do seem pretty muted. 

@sabrinas her swatches are often 'off' but I'm judging it based on how close her Inhibition is to my own swatches of it and the color is very close.

At this point I'm really glad I own the old ones in the shades I wanted.

Anonymous Insider

I also agree that both shades in the swatch closely match what I see in person. I can see how inhibition is kinda "flat"...but gratuitous is quite lively. 

@Anonymous @Mochapj Oh thats unfortunate.  I grabbed Inhibition impulsively yesterday, along with a few other TF goodies, but I'm hoping that I end up liking Inhibition as I do tend to like nudes.  I can try and spice it up with a highlighter if need be lol.

I picked up 2 of the new blushes and to be completely honest I'm not impressed.  The pigmentation is still as good as the 'old' ones but I find the 2 I have to look rather boring and flat on the face 

IMG_7253.JPGIMG_7253.JPG

Thx for the pictures @Mochapj. Can't wait to see the pictures of you wearing them and see if you'd like them better. How do you like Solar Exposure? I'm eyeing on Solar Exposure and couple new blushes but will wait for more reviews/feedback from everyone before purchasing any

@blackkitty2014 I actually received them late last week and my comments were based on me already having worn them.

here is a photo of each. To clarify my statements from last night, my main issue is there is no wow factor with these blushes for me. If I'm going to pay $70 for a blush (which is what these cost in Canada) I expect it to be more than just basic.

As for Solar Exposure, I like everything in the palette except the blush. The blush only shows up as a sheen on my skintone - no color is visible on me at all

Spoiler
inhibitionIMG_7234.JPG
Disclosure 
IMG_7353.JPG

Solar exposure
IMG_7163.JPG
IMG_7076.JPG

@Mochapj

I agree with all your evaluations.  It hasn't stopped you from looking hella cute though.

Aw, thanks Chilli @greenchilli!

Must be all that glitter and fairy dust I eat for breakfast 😄

8 Replies
testing