Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thanks for posting, @blackkitty2014 ! I LOVE the blush application that went along with the swatches and review. That and the swatches & formula description from @meganlisa make me want this palette for the gorgeous blush & highlighter.

More pretty swatches! Thank you @blackkitty2014!  And shame on you for making this go back on my wish list 😉

Haha I was coming here to ask @meganlisa for a review video too!  Seriously though, no pressure....I just enjoy hearing your full opinion and seeing them on 🙂

@kso1225 I appreciate that.  Thanks!  I will try to get it done by end of weekend.  I always like to wear the products a bit so I have something real to say.  

The warm is now back ordered on nordstrom while the cool is still available.  We haven't gotten confirmation yet as to whether or not Sephora is getting these, right?

Some lil birds said Sephora will get these but we don't have the confirmation from our lovely mod yet 😉

Hehehe sorry (not sorry) 😉

Hopefully this weekend!  I have a bit of a busy day today, further crushed time wise since I went to the TF store for swatches and a palette!!

But see how pretty these are!

Swatches and some thoughts @blackkitty2014 @TraceyEB

First, the palettes are stunning and basically sold out at TF Beverly Hills.  The highlighters are a different formula and super creamy.  They feel like creams but are powders and are beautiful.  The blushes are super pigmented and both have vibrant color.  The cool is too cool for me; the warm I love.  The cool has 2 glittery shades but they seem to apply better than some past ones.  Each warm and cool four is very pretty.  The dark shades are hard to swatch fully evenly and are pretty dark.  But they blend well (not the patchiness of some past TF).  I got the last warm one.

The lip foils are a pass for me.  They're quite metallic/frosty and mostly lighter on.  They apply fine but aren't super pigmented.  So it's a look you need to like.

Hope that helps!

TF1.jpgTF3.jpgtf6.jpgtf8.jpgTF2.jpgTF5.jpgTF4.jpgTF7.jpg

Thank you so much @meganlisa for the pictures and swatches... I can't wait for your video. I have a question in regards to the warm pallete  I wonder if the eyeshadows are similar to Cognac Sable,  or any other Tom Ford eyeshadows quad.  Thank you again. 

@nellag Similar but not the same.  This really is a soft gold bronze sort of a look.  It's less red/orange/peach than some, more shimmery than others.  Probably closer to some of the cream shades that I have than to the quads.  It's not super unusual but it is a very lovely execution of some classics (that work well on me).  Lighter than cognac sable, and more neutral.  This is totally a palette you can wear everyday.

Hope that helps!

This helps a lot @meganlisa. I'll place my order before it's sold out, by the way the pallets are available on NM website.  Thank you again.

@nellag Enjoy!  I'm considering the cool one too...

OMG, you saw the palettes and think they're stunning. SOLD!!

Thanks so much for the swatches and first impressions, @meganlisa . You rock!!  The palette looks lovely and I'm excited about the blush and highlighter almost more than the shadows. Thanks also for looking into the lip foils.The swatches are lighter than expected. 

@TraceyEB I was sold too. And I was supposed to be avoiding this collection.  But it's hard to say no when they are down to their last 2 palettes in store and only have one because someone didn't pick up a 24 hour hold...

The blush and highlighter are gorgeous.  I was super impressed.  The shadows are pretty, and great for everyday.  So it's also a good travel palette.  The white is super pretty.  I should add a closed picture.

Let me know what you think!

I'd love to see a closed picture. I caved too after seeing your swatches yesterday @meganlisa. I ordered both on bergdorfs so I could at least decide if I wanted both (really had my eye on cool) if they sold out quickly. This is the first TF I have bought since February maybe?

@lipstick4soul I was going to email you today and confess....

You will love them, favoring the cool as it works with your coloring so well.  Super pigmented.  And the cool shadows are so pretty.  More unusual than the warm ones (which are still lovely; just less different).  When it gets light out I'll post a photo.  Natural light works better.

I'm contemplating the cool for the same reason.  They seem to be selling out fast.

Meets my list for justifying a splurge, lol 😉 @meganlisa

-Will I wear it a ton? Possible but probably not

- Is it really beautiful and unique? Yes

- Do I love it? YES

@lipstick4soul I snuck it in under a similar list.  The palettes are so wearable...so I do use my more neutral TFs when I'm in a hurry and need idiot proof and flawless.  This one is love and the TF store gave me perfume samples...so...

I think you'll love them.

Yay, glad you loved them. Looking forward to your video soon. I found them lovely too. enjoy. 🙂

ps. I liked the warm better, I always love cools but the blush for cool was meh for me. 

@luvgloss13 Had the same issue with the cool blush, which is a shame because I really loved the eyeshadow.  $155 saved....

Video soon!

Yay videos! 

I will tone down the cool blush and just drape it on. The cool HL is gorgeous though. 🙂

@luvgloss13 I love both highlighters!  I can't believe the texture.  They're beautiful.  Glad you're enjoying yours!

2 Replies
testing