Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I love Pieno Sole on you! These shades seem to work well on me so I guess I should have bought this one after all.  

Thank you!! It was the one piece from the collection I felt I had to have as soon as Soleil was announced... then it just kind of expanded from there! 😉

It's the one product that I'm vacillating between getting it and not. Your applications leans me towards getting it. Also considering the Radiant Moisture Souffle. Pieno Sole and Fire Lust look beautiful on you!!

Thank you, Tracey! I love both of them, but Pieno Sole is probably my favourite of the collection so far.

I've heard a lot of good things about the soufflé too - let me know what your thoughts are if you end up getting it!

I love Malik.  He is one I was so on the fence about buying, but he's so lovely.

looks amazing on you!

Thanks, Mocha! I know exactly what you mean - if it wasn't for spiderlashes I wouldn't have paid him much attention initially!

You look gorgeous - Pieno Sole really suits you! I love Malik on you! 😮

Thanks, Libellules! I'm really happy I picked them both up.

Very pretty, expecially loving Malik on you. Cant believe i didnt pay him enough attention 😉

Thanks! Yes, I love the hints of gold amongst the pink/mauve - very unique.

Arg... I can't believe I got talked out of Malik... such an amazing shade.

Im sure it's still available @etscore1 🙂

Yeah... I know @Libellules. I moreso meant I can't believe I got talked out of it while I was with my Mom at the TF counter and she was looking for things to buy. lol.

I need a swatch comparison between Malik, Egon, Blake, Vladimir, Orlando (not available anymore?) and... a boy that starts with P (Peter?) that I'm spacing on that's in that color family...?

Egon and Vladimir are next on my list to buy - they look beautiful. I believe Blake and Orlando are discontinued but Derek is supposed to be fairly similar to Blake, so I am hoping to get him as well someday. I wonder what the P was in that colour family?

I think the P I was thinking of was Derek! Close enough! Lol. 🙂

Fire away @Mochapj! I think Temptalia reviewed Blake really poorly, but I've never heard anything bad about it from anyone who owns it.

Arg! It was Peter... who's got 'im? @Mochapj@Libellules@meganlisa - your youtube came up in my google results! Any insight on comparison to Malik or Egon?

It's quite sheer, so kind of hard to imagine how it will translate... blarg...

@etscore1Sorry, just saw this!  Peter is lighter than Malik, less pink.  It's a little more sheer (maybe a taste to come of the second round on boys).  I can take photos later, when it's light out.  Let me know if you want them.

I like Peter a lot.  But I have pigmented lips so that helps. I think it can be too light or even a little frosty on some.

@etscore1 Malik, Vladimir, egon, Eddie, Blake, Derek

i2404161mage.jpeg

And here's some on lip for most of them I had from IG

top 4 starting from top left, clockwise; malik, Daniel, Vladimir, David 

bottom 5 starting from top left, clockwise; Roman, Derek, jay, Eddie, egon

i2404162mage.jpeg

Daaaaaaaamn @Mochapj! You're a machine, woman! Thank you!!!

l love the idea of Blake. It was one of my first favorites from the original release... but I feel like it just won't work on me. 

I think Malik and Egon are still my two favorites.

Thanks so much for the lip swatches, Mocha! Hmm. I am going to have to buy at least four of these...

1 Reply
testing