Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Road trip? 

Do we have any Canadian BTers in SK? Time to send them in to secure the package.

...at least they were honest about it?

This is the one TF gives employees during training or for press release.

Kingston--can't tell if his patchiness is him or me, yet.

image.jpeg

Are your glasses new? Or different from ones you usually wear? They are really cute! 

Heh.. Thanks... So.... I have about 40+/- pairs of glasses.... 

Are they all prescription? I would love to have an ever changing wardrobe, but it costs too many dollars!! (maybe if I stopped buying lippies… - ha!)

Oh yeah I'm crazy nearsighted and have a bad astigmatism to boot.
I gave myself the same budget that got me two designer frames and a pair of designer sunglasses in a NYC boutique eyeglass shop and got all my glasses and came in under budget. There are ways. When my rx changes I donate them and start again 🙂

Anonymous Insider

That's amazing! Is there any particular optical brand that you like in terms of comfort/lightness?

They're all pretty comfortable and light. I have bad metal allergies so the majority of my glasses are solely acetate.

Haha that's awesome! I'd love to have that many - glasses are such a great accessory.  I have been relying on my contacts since my glasses are outdated in both prescription and style, but I just ordered a new pair online last night and some Warby Parker frames to try on, so that's probably why they stuck out so much.

New glasses are exciting!

He's wearing away really strangely. Normally lipsticks don't stick like right near the opening of my mouth, with him I have a line between there and the outer edges of my mouth that's faded. I think I need to try him again on a different day. Last time I wore him he was perfect, so I'm thinking this is just something weird. Maybe leftover from yesterday's lip product? I had a terrible time getting that off.. Hmm...

Love it with your coloring!  So pretty!

I can't see patchiness either.

Yeah - I saw similar labels on some of the bloggers l&b posts. And on some ebay posts 2 weeks before release. TF lippies have such a distinctive smell and feel that I would think they'd be harder to fake

That look similar to the stickers that lipstick lab samples or press release testers have

I have a press sample bruised plum and the sticker is similar to this

Where is GC with all her lip swatches? *sigh*

yeah - I've noticed her absence for a while now -sad 😞

I was just wondering that today MK.

Miss you GC, if you're reading this!

I still need to pick my L&Bs from the store. So excited to have them finally. I also ordered Xavier on a whim two nights ago 😮

testing