Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Did you also remember to use code beauty1 for the $25 gift card?

Oh, yes! I did do that. The NM deal was better as far as direct discount but I didn't want to spend enough 🙂  but, I'll use the $25 at saks eventually 🙂

That's why I'm going for the Saks deal too!

Boys are up at Neiman Marcus including the sets. The $50 off $200 promo applies. 

For Canadians, the boys are back up on the Holt Renfrew site. They also have the sets of 50 and 10. 

My SA just called me today and all my 6 boys are secured 🙂 

All of my pre-orders were confirmed, as well 🙂

Although I caved and grabbed a couple additional boys from HR today (plus Eric which I ordered last week). 

All (20!) of mine except Drake is ordered. 

But my SA aid she would be getting a restock so I'm ok with waiting. 

Holt's won't sell me the box that holds 50 separately 😞

They do have the boxes that hold 3 though. 

Yes, my SA at Nordies will send me 2 cases with my purchase 🙂 

Drake is available on Holts online just in case you want to get it now. The SA at Holts has sold my pre-orders to someone else before, so I don't trust them.

I think I have an extra Drake.  But I'm in the US.

Saks has the boys up on their site. Don't forget to use beauty1 if you spend $100 & get a $25 gift card.

Plus ebates at 14% on the ebates app!

I need you'lls advice. I want to buy a tf lipstick my choices are Patrick, pure pink 22, skinny dip 42, or rose soleil 10.   These are the choices they have today at the CCO. They also have a quad called ripe plum. Has any one tried that one? Thanks

Anonymous Insider

I have Patrick and he is beautiful but a bright bright boy. 

I might be too late on this....

I did not like the eye shadow duos.  I felt that they're patchy and not up to the usual TF quality.

I do like the sheer lipsticks, Skinny dip and rose soleil, but didn't get either of them because on me the wear time was only an hour.

So I'm voting with Lachaton and for the same reasons...I prefer the regular lipstick formula over the sheers.

Patrick is one of the 2014 boys, right? If so, he should be less expensive, and may be a better way to get a taste of TF without spending quite as much. And I don't believe he came back with the 2015 re-releases. 

I tend to prefer the TF regular lipsticks over the sheers, so I'd choose Patrick or Pure Pink over Skinny Dip or Rose Soleil, if I could only pick one. But that would probably depend on how you feel about sheerer lipsticks! Rose Soleil and Skinny Dip have more shimmer to them, too. 

Ripe plum isn't a quad, it's one of the Spring 2015 duos. You can see some discussion on BT about it here, along with swatches which might help:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/Tom-Ford-Purple-Eyeshadows-Calling-all-Ripe-Plum-owners/m-p/1...

Thank you 

TF Promo pic.JPG

Any guesses as to which boy is in this promo pic? 

Anonymous Insider

Bruised plum...?

I thought I read in one of the teaser emails it was drake, but it certainly doesn't look like him :S

I could see it being Jay or Drake based off the rather enhanced lip swatches on the TF site.

1 Reply
testing