Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I prefer the Tom Ford ones because I don't have to wear a primer with it. I do have to wear a primer with the Charlotte ones if I don't want creasing. CT does have a larger collection of colors. 

I recommend TF Naked Bronze cream eyeshadow duo. It's versatile and beautiful. You'll get a lot of use out of it. 

( it's a repromote of Spice cream shadow with a celestial shade that can be layered on top  )

Oh yea, totally forgot about it. Never really got on those duo's, they're basically selling a single for $23, which is a definite no for me lol. 

If you really are desperate, I say go take the plunge... I found Spice in Vegas at Crystal Court - it was the last one... so I'm sure other places have it hidden somewhere. 😉

Tom Ford - Although the one's that are the best aren't available anymore... maybe if you are lucky you will find one at a stand. Spice and Platinum are the best.

If you go for CT though, give Mona Lisa a try, it is also fabulous, but a tad harder to blend.

I forgot to mention that when I was in Florida last month, the manager at the CCO in Ellenton said she was getting the 3 Spring eyeshadow duos ($42 each) and Crimson Noir on July 20. This location only started to get TF make up items recently. I picked up Pure Pink there.

This means that other CCOs may also receive this as they can order it in now for their locations.

I just heard from my SA at Nordstrom that the illuminating powder duo, pink setting powder, powder foundation and primers are available next weekend at Nordstrom and the rest of the fall collection the week after that. 

I hope I'm posting in the right place; apologies in advance if not!

I ordered the TF Lips & Boys set from the Nordies anniversary sale and it arrived last week.

I've worn all three shades this week (Flynn, Alejandro, and (?) Giacomo) and I have to say I'm kind of underwhelmed.  The lipsticks are nice, but not like, life-changing.

Maybe the colors are just not for me, but I feel like I got robbed spending almost $100 on three lipstick minis  😞

Is this something that would be popular in a swap?  I feel weird offering "used lipstick" LOL but I was careful to swatch and apply with a disposable brush so they'd be sanitary...just in case.

I just wanted to get a feel from TF fans if this is something I should bother listing for swap.  Thank you for your help!

You can list your items here,

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Trade-Thread-9-July-August-2015/td-p/2052443

A ISO list might also be helpful.

Also, I think Nordies accepts return on used products (at least that's what my SA told me), if you can't find anyone to swap with, this could be an option too.

Hi leopardprint - I think that this would be a good swap item! I checked the first day that the sale was made live for non cardholders and it was gone. It is LE and definitely has some value :). I'm sure even separately, people would be interested. Especially for Alejandro.

Was this your first TF purchase? 

Hi Libellules, yes this was my first TF!  I usually buy higher end cosmetics, but TF is kind of the tip-top of HE.

I have to say the quality is pretty good, am just a little disappointed that the shades chosen for the set are pretty blah on my complexion.  It hasn't totally put me off the brand, but I now know the value of swatching first!

Thank you so much for your advice; I'll get some photos and will post it over the weekend.  

Or, if anyone on this thread is interested, PM me for photos and info.  I've only done one swap but it was successful and I have feedback somewhere.

Such a shame! Yes, my advice is to find a counter with a nice SA on a quiet evening and go play! ...Then there is no turning back *dun dun dun*!

But seriously, trying them on before buying made a world of difference, and I was able to find shades and formulas that suited me. I could see why these may not be your cup of tea. I love TF, but none of these shades appealed much to me. TF is *definitely* the tip top of HE (I'm even finding myself turning up my nose at Chanel, for pete's sake - just when comparing the quads - a personal preference. Really like Chanel brushes right now), so you should love what you're getting at that price point.

Best of luck with the swap! I'm sure that you will at least find someone to take Alejandro off your hands 🙂

Thanks for the encouragement; I'm going to take that advice to find a TF counter. I got a $20 Nordstrom credit to spend since I signed up for their store card to get the set. Not that $20 will go far at TF but it's a down payment on a full size lippie 🙂

If you had to recommend a TF product as a real intro to the brand, what would your recommendation be?

Well ladies, I'm officially in the TF club.  Courtesy of the lovely GPL, I give you Rouge Fatal.

i0723155mage.jpg

Anonymous Insider

OMG! This is gorgeous on you! Very s$xy and playful! 🙂

It looks great on you! TF lipstick was totally my gateway drug and it's only been 4 months or so :x

Thanks ladies!  I think I am in trouble.

I love it.  So creamy and such a pretty color.  

The one weird thing is I keep scrolling past this picture on BT and going but wow, does it ever make my lips look huge!

Must be the sheen... 😄

Sadly, once we got TF we never go back....

Gorgeous. You are in big trouble 😉

Beautiful!!!

Very pretty!  I have this but haven't worn it yet.  I will give it a go soon.

Oh yesssssssss. SO gorgeous, Mocha. 🙂

testing