Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

EMERALD LUST PALETTE IS AVAILABLE IN TANGER OUTLETS, NATIONAL HARBOR, CCO, SHOULD I BUY? Any reviews plz? Will it suit my olive skin tone with yellow undertone? 

Did you buy it? 

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask, but is the TF eyeshadow quads worth it? 

I'm currently using Cle de peau and is loving it, but I feel like the colors are a bit cooler than I'd like for my pale yellow skin 

lol, you are asking to be enabled in these parts of the wood.

*whispers* Cocoa Mirage.

Anonymous Insider

I think the eyeshadow quads are maybe perfect for those who are really skilled at eye makeup, since as with all eyeshadow quads from every brand, the four shades are designed to be used in a vast variety of ways, and moreover to compliment each other. I do love my TF quads, but I accept that I probably will never get my money's worth out of them, because I lack skill in eyeshadow application and blending. The upshot of this is that the sort of amazing smokey eyed looks I imagine many BT community members would be able to create, are just way out of my reach. I think the quality of the powder is good, as it's silky, which is a formula I find easy to work with. If you're brilliant at creating eyeshadow 'looks', and spy a TF quad with exactly the 4 colors you need to make it happen, then yes, I believe they are worth it. And to be frank, even though I get minimal use out of mine, I can imagine investing in more! 😉

I think lipstick4soul pretty nailed it. You have to try for yourself. What work for me might not work for you. I love Tom Ford in general. In my opinion, his blushes and eye cream duo are the must try. For the eye quad, my favorite of all time is still good old Cocoa Mirage. Many BTs here love Nude Dip and I'm just okay with it. I can take it or leave it. Again, it's all personal preference 😉

Thank you 🙂 everyone's opinions here are super helpful! I really appreciate it 

I've been contemplating over TF eyeshadow quads for the longest time trying to decide if they are worth the extra over other eyeshadows 

If you are yellow toned I am sure you will love TF. I think they are more pigmented than the Cle de peau I have tried and TF does glitter shadows that can be worn by someone "more mature" without looking ridiculous. That being said, I am not really a huge fan of the quads. Maybe it is heresy on this thread, but I think the powder shadows are a bit overhyped. I have 3 and I never use them.

If you are near a counter, your should definitely try them out. CCO (Cosmetic Company Outlet? that sells EL brands) is a good source to get hands on a palette at around $55.

As with anything, there are as many opinions as there products.

Thank you for your honest opinion! I really appreciate it

I've only heard rave reviews on TF products (to an extent where I thought people were in part trying to justify their purchase by trying to and believing that they love it) 

so this is super helpful for me. 

is there eyeshadows that you absolutely love? 

My favorite powder eye shadows are generally Burberry. I really like TF cream shadows.

You might also check out Charlotte Tilbury, I find the formulas don't wear as well for me as they seem to for others but she designed a lot of TF products, I think, so there are some similarities. 

Personally, having splurged on quite alot of Tom Ford the past few months (including 3 quads, the summer palette, and one of the cream eye shadow duos) - I really love it. The price point is high, but I find myself reaching for some iteration Tom Ford eye shadow almost every day. I actually purchased a Chanel quad last month as a part of an exchange and ended up returning *that*! For me, I didn't find that the Chanel (I know, it's Chanel) quad had the same quality, nor did I enjoy applying it. I find putting on Tom Ford eye shadow actually quite fun :x.

The only eye shadow I have reached for otherwise are the Armani eye tints that I picked up last week, and those are a different beast :).

thank you so much for your input! 

I've been contemplating over the TF eyeshadow quads for the longest time! 😞  

plus I felt the same way about Chanel eyeshadows a couple weeks ago (I don't care for Chanel and Dior eyeshadow quads but one of their colors were just what I was looking for) 

Has anyone seen swatches of the fall lipsticks?

ReallyRee has posted individual reviews of the powder foundations, the illuminating duo, the new primers, and the ombre blush/eye powders. 

I definitely want the illuminating duo--can't have enough highlighters--I love a nice glow!

All pics from ReallyRee blog.

tom-ford-skin-illuminating-powder-duo-moodlight-swatch-639x428.jpg

tom-ford-skin-illuminating-powder-duo-swatch-639x428.jpg

tom-ford-skin-illuminating-powder-duo-review-after-photo-639x428.jpg

(She used the light one on her cheekbones and the darker one on the apples of her cheeks)

Hoping to see more swatches of the ombre eye/blush powders --they look gorgeous in the pan but the swatches look kinda light. Perhaps they are buildable?

I usually focus on just lipsticks, but this highlighter is very pretty.  I like that it isn't glittery.  I might get this one.

It looks like she tried to contour the sides of her forehead... that's a pretty salmon colour, LOVE the illuminating shade, kinda scared of the salmon colour now... that shade would look rockin on red heads

That's awesome that you think that because I'm a redhead and thinking about getting this and giving up on the Rainbow Pearls 😄

Thx Kate! I'm still loving the look of illuminating duo so it is a must for me. I'm a blush junky but these blushes ombré are way too sheer. I think I will skip them. Can't wait til somebody has more lipstick swatches and color info

Be still my heart, that illuminating duo is breathtaking.  This might have to be my first TF purchase.

I was thinking the exact same thing...this is so lovely.

Careful, Mocha... Once you start, it's impossible to stop 😉 

but yes, the illuminating duo is breathtaking. Fortunately, it's the only item to have captured my attention 🙂 

2 Replies
testing