Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

TKLJ, I know, she looks spectacular, doesn't she??!! 🙂

Yep! Also, I hate (secretly love) this thread for inspiring me to order Cream and Powder Eye Color in Golden Peach. I mean … it's 3x points at Nordstrom … it would be foolish not to ...

You wouldn't want to be foolish, right?? Don't worry, I'm contemplating that one and the black/silver duo, oh yeah and the bronze one...ha ha! Ok maybe if I do get another it will just be ONE! Decisions, decisions.....

This smoky eye looks great on you and I'm happy to hear it takes less effort! I'm all for easy looks!

What are you wearing on your cheeks? How do you like the eye and cheek palette so far? Please post pics so I can live through you until my stuff finally arrives. LOL

Thx you Kate. I still haven't had time to play with the palette nor the Golden Peach duo yet. I tried on the Midnight Sea and the cream blush but didn't have the chance to take picture 😞 I'm on a crunch to meet deadline at work. Today, I wear Softcore (layer both colors) on my check and Velvet Cherry on the lips. 

You are so cute and beautiful at the same time! I love it!! 🙂 And P.S. my time off (which is now essentially over) has not gone as planned so I didn't get to play with my stuff yet. 😞 Oh well, soon! You look so stinking lovely!!!! Glowing, my dear, you are glowing! 😉

Thx you jcmb. I'm sure you will come up with all kinds if beautiful looks with your goodies too :). About glowing, it might be because of the preggy thing 😉

Ha ha, I think the glow is the preggy thing and the make up!! 🙂 Might I officially say congratulations!!!!!

Thx you 🙂

Your skin is just flawless!

MonsiieurAlex did a tutorial of Pink Glow on his cousin on his Youtube: Here's the final look. I don't have time to post the video right now..

ETA: for some reason I couldn't upload the video. You can easily find it on his Youtube channel though 🙂

IMG_1207.JPG

Also, I found another beautiful look on Instagram of a look using Pink Glow. She said her skin was NC 50

IMG_1231.JPG

LOVE both of these looks!  Wow!!!

I got mine yesterday and it's beautiful:)

More review on Pink Glow palette in colormeloud. She has some comparison with other TF (in the pink, burnished amber etc). I still haven't touched my palette yet. I played a little bit with my cream duos but didn't have chances to take and post pictures. 🙂

My Golden Peach eye shadow finally arrived today - and I LOVE IT!!!!   color pay off is amazing especially on the cream portion. the powder part reminded me a lot of the mac' s pressed pigments!! so can't wait to play w/ it tomorrow! 😄

I love it too!!!

I need to watch your video on this. I didn't love it on me although the color is beautiful.

I just wanted to let you ladies know that the cosmetic company store in Queens Town MD had the eye quads Lavender Lust and Seductive Rose for 55.50 each.

I just went by the CCO store in Williamsburg VA. They have one eye quad in the lavender lust and 3 lipsticks. They were called William, Pattrick, and vanilla suede.

Oh my. They already have the lips and boys lipsticks.

Oh mine! I'm so jelly. Seductive Rose is on my buying list. Hope you ladies get some goodies this weekend 

testing