Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thanks for letting me know! I will ask my SA today:) 

I ended up ordering the palette from Yorkdale - I hope I hear something soon! Thanks for updating us, Christal!

I ordered two palettes and just couldn't resist it!

Just got the phone call - mine shipped, too! Ah I'm so excited 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

Checking in from Turkey to let you know that the Tom Ford LE eye palette, LE Cream Cheek Color, Bronzers, all eye sets, and Nude Dip are still available at Harvey Nichols UK online ...

It's available for preorder at Bloomingdales and Neimans, too. 

Nordstrom has restocked Nude Dip as well.

I didn't know where else to post this, so here goes:

I am going to a Trend show at Nordstrom on Saturday.  This is a kinda fashion show for makeup.  It is supposed to be a runway show presenting all the new products and collections by the various brands.  Tom Ford is part of it too.  I expect it to be really fun event and it is a very big deal from what I have heard.  Every SA is excited and nervous.....and working late to organize it.  It will be held before the mall opens to a small group of people that have registered.

It is 3X day at Nordies.  All brands have a GWP (I have already put products on hold).  There will be drinks and munchies, a goody bag with tons of samples, raffles, etc.

I will report back on Sunday.

Have a blast-- please take pics if you can 🙂

What did you end up deciding to get? (sorry I forgot to PM you back! I had no suggestions for items and was thinking about it then forgot)

And, I checked my Nordstrom and they are also having a beauty trend event this Friday and Saturday. I don't think it will be as great as yours but I am looking forward to seeing if it is better than the Rouge events that Sephora has been holding lately. (the last one here sucked)

Unfortunately, I don't think that it will be 3X the points though here as they had 3x the points on beauty last week or last weekend already. 

I asked if there was a fashion show and they said no and they didn't say anything about raffles at all. I hope Nordstrom Canada will eventually have the same level of events as the US does.

I'll try to take pics since it is the first ever beauty trend event held at this Nordstrom.

Ohhhh interested in hearing details kate!!!!

I think any event would be better than this year's rouge event. Hopefully they will some good gwp 🙂

Have fun! Hope you win some thing. Wouldn't that be great if you do win the raffle?

Anonymous Insider

That sounds exciting!! Have fun there;);)

Thanks Chloe!

Oh I am curious to hear about this! Have fun!!!

I will spill all Veronika!

I avoid all events, but this one is apparently a good one.  The national makeup artists from each brand will also be there - you can make appointments for makeovers.  I think that would be great!  Only...I am not a makeover person (unless it is a small private class). 

Anonymous Insider

I got my pre-ordered lipstick in sweet spot and it's just lovely. Very creamy and I even feel like it's more creamier   than the regular lipstick, probably because it's less opaque in sheer formula. It's definitely my kind of peachy coral color for spring and summer. I actually found a few similar colors from my collection. swatches:

image.jpg

(Left to right)

Rimmel showoff lip lacquer in luna

tom ford in sweet spot

marc jacobs nude lip gel in understudy (very similar in person)

nars lip pencil Torres del Paine (the closest color in a bunch)

marc Jacobs Discontinued lip gel in dizzy spell

IMG_20150504_181900.jpg

So glad I splurged on these!  They're just beautiful.  It's my first experience with the "celestial" formula and I'm really loving it!  Sadly I waffled on Paradiso and now it appears to be mostly sold out!

The swatches I did of the blue one were very, very pretty. I really wish I used cream products more. I have Spring 2015, Spice and Platinum, and they barely get used. The Peach one looks interesting, but I just can't see myself using it that often. But, I do love the formula! It's pretty great. 

Okie, I finally drag my big tummy downtown to collect my goodies 😉 Please note this collection pouch is white not brown.  And yes, the cream eyeshadow duos are plastic but I think they are cute not cheap looking at all 🙂image.jpg

Lovely!!! I have to make a rather large UPS pickup today or tomorrow. Can you believe I've left my TF stuff there for a couple days??!! I've got a lot of catching  up to do! I will be playing with the new stuff this week, can't wait!!! Enjoy!!! 🙂

1 Reply
testing