Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Lip sheer review is up on Temptalia for those interested. 🙂

I was good and had some restraint :). I only pre-ordered Black Oyster (Temptalia's look sold me, despite the rating) and Nude Dip.

I can't wait for my goodies!!

The Summer collection is up for pre-order at Nordy's! Items have an approximate ship date of 5/4! 

I think I want the eye and cheek compact. Trying to show some restraint here! lol. 

Same thing for Neiman Marcus.

Awesome!

The Raeviewer has posted her review of the entire summer collection with swatches. She'll do a video next week.

TomFordPinkGlowSwatches.png

TomFordSummer2015EyeSwatches.png

TomFordSummer2015Swatches.png

Anonymous Insider

I pre-ordered sweet spot right away because I missed to buy it last year. Should I order rose soleil too..? God it's so pretty, tempting!!!

Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog just posted a look of the day using the eye shadows from the Pink Glow palette. I like how she uses the cheek highlighter shade on her eyes:) She's also wearing Skinny Dip in this pic. Go to her blog to see what she uses and how she uses it--the blush she is wearing is not from the palette.

tom-ford-summer-2015-ka.jpg

tom-ford-summer-2015-kb.jpg

Karen always seems to do such a nice job with just about anything! And I think her cat stories are hysterical!!

Monsiieuralex just posted a video on Youtube. He swatches the eye/cheek palette, Naked Bronze and the 4 lip sheers (Paradiso, Sweet Spot, Skinny Dip, Rose Soleil). 

Just heard from Tom Ford SA at Holt Renfrew Bloor St. Bloor St will only be receiving 36 palettes in total and they will be arriving on May.18th. The retail price is $120 (The exchange rate now is about 1:1.22), so the price is actually on par with US price.

Lip sheer retails for $55 CAD

Would it be too much trouble to post all the places here we can pre-order or find the Summer collection? So far it's Neimans, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, who else carries Tom Ford? I'm trying to figure out where I can get some orders tax free and maybe use a gift card 🙂 Does Barneys or Bergdorf carry TF?

If I can save a few dollars I feel a little less guilty on the splurge...

Anonymous Insider

I stayed strong and only pre-ordered golden peach. I have spice and Spring 2015 already. The colors in Black Oyster swatched too harsh/dark for me to want to add them to my collection. I am not that big on bronzers either so my wallet is safe.... Sort of, picked up a few items from other brands. *runs before enabling wavers my weak will*

ELECTRIC PINK MATTE LIPSTICK is available at NEIMAN MARCUS ONLINE for PRE ORDER. Expected to ship no later than 5/25/15. 

I also noticed when I went to look that they had another preorder color Velvet Violet. Haven't heard of that one yet. Anyone else?

Omg. Why does he keep releasing more lipsticks!? It's too hard to resist, even after all the Lips and Boys that I got.

I checked Selfridges since they often have stuff online before the U.S., and in their matte lipstick section, there's an option for a matte Violet Orchid and a Matte Hot Ceri but no pics associated to them yet. Wonder if it's just renamed for UK market?

Is it wrong that I preordered the velvet violet sight unseen? (And the electric pink too of course!) 😛

I am wrong too, then. Spending $100 on two lipsticks without ever having see the color might seem absurd anywhere but here. I love BT, lol. 

A hot pink AND a purple?!? Ermergerd!!!!

Now if they add a fuchsia (*cough*Francesco*), it will be a beautiful lipstick trifecta. Make it so, Tom. Make it so!

WAT?  A Violet?  Why must it be at Neiman Marcus, why?

testing