Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal
|

Tom Ford Updates

Tom Ford Updates 

updated 10/16

New 40 Lipsticks for sale (US): 

-

Spoiler

New 50 Lips and Girls for sale (US): 

Spoiler

Holiday Soliel Collection, 2017 

Spoiler

Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

It's so ridiculously pretty!  I'm a huge matte fan so I always feel a little guilty pitching mattes because I know not everyone loves them like I do.  But it's just so pretty!

My order of the shimmering body oil arrived today. It's surprisingly light for a body oil, with very fine shimmer. Smells like jasmine with warm vanilla, sweet and not cloying (if Jennifer Aniston's jasmine perfume was mixed with Lavanilla vanilla, this would be the result). I like it enough to keep it.

I have neither smelled Jennifer Aniston's perfume nor the Lavanilla thingy.

I do like Jasmine though - nostalgic scent.

It looks like Nude Dip is already in stock at Nordstrom and NM Smiley Happy I'm so jealous.

Ugh wish Neimans would send me a shipping confirmation for my preorder! I'm so anxious! 

For Canadian ladies, pink glow palette, golden peach eyeshadow, paradiso lip sheer and sweet spot lip sheer are all sold out in Canada. But the SA said they might be getting more later because the items they received are a lot less than quantity expected. So there's still hope Smiley Happy

Sold out already! I'm so bummed because I really wanted to pick up the palette as my first TF item. I hope they get more stock.

MonsiieurAlex did a tutorial of Pink Glow on his cousin on his Youtube: Here's the final look. I don't have time to post the video right now..

ETA: for some reason I couldn't upload the video. You can easily find it on his Youtube channel though Smiley Happy

IMG_1207.JPG

Also, I found another beautiful look on Instagram of a look using Pink Glow. She said her skin was NC 50

IMG_1231.JPG

LOVE both of these looks!  Wow!!!

IMG_20150504_181900.jpg

So glad I splurged on these!  They're just beautiful.  It's my first experience with the "celestial" formula and I'm really loving it!  Sadly I waffled on Paradiso and now it appears to be mostly sold out!

The swatches I did of the blue one were very, very pretty. I really wish I used cream products more. I have Spring 2015, Spice and Platinum, and they barely get used. The Peach one looks interesting, but I just can't see myself using it that often. But, I do love the formula! It's pretty great. 

Found 2 more pics  from a SA in San Diego:

She's wearing Golden Peach, the blushes from the eye/cheek palette,SweetSpot & Paradiso lipstick and Gold Dust bronzer:

11189994_461851577322825_1700078207_n.jpg

Here she's wearing Black Oyster duo:

11199476_812465955504953_1400341705_n.jpg

Wow I love how brightening Golden Peach is on her (though not the biggest fan of the entire look).

I ended up caving and pre-ordered Golden Peach online at Nordies. I wasn't going to at first, since I thought it'd be too rosy for my complexion. But gah, these swatches are killing me!!!

The Raeviewer has posted her review of the entire summer collection with swatches. She'll do a video next week.

TomFordPinkGlowSwatches.png

TomFordSummer2015EyeSwatches.png

TomFordSummer2015Swatches.png

I pre-ordered sweet spot right away because I missed to buy it last year. Should I order rose soleil too..? God it's so pretty, tempting!!!

Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog just posted a look of the day using the eye shadows from the Pink Glow palette. I like how she uses the cheek highlighter shade on her eyesSmiley Happy She's also wearing Skinny Dip in this pic. Go to her blog to see what she uses and how she uses it--the blush she is wearing is not from the palette.

tom-ford-summer-2015-ka.jpg

tom-ford-summer-2015-kb.jpg

Karen always seems to do such a nice job with just about anything! And I think her cat stories are hysterical!!

Just heard from Tom Ford SA at Holt Renfrew Bloor St. Bloor St will only be receiving 36 palettes in total and they will be arriving on May.18th. The retail price is $120 (The exchange rate now is about 1:1.22), so the price is actually on par with US price.

Lip sheer retails for $55 CAD

Thanks to KateLovesYSL, unicorn slayer and TF enabler, for getting me the outlet items and shipping.  Love them!!!  

You're very welcome!!!