Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

lipstick4soul, you are the best!

P.S:  My Nordies TF SA said he would text me when he got the testers in.  I really wish my TF counter was a full size one.  I am testing foundation and I wish it were easier....

Thx for letting us know! 🙂 Could it be, could it be purple matte? Faint!

That's what I thought. 😉

Sooo to prevent myself from going crazy and buying all the eyeshadow duos, I just ordered the Spring 2015 Cream eye color from TF direct. I have a bazillion eyeshadows already but I feel like this is going to be a lovely versatile shade to add to my collection (and it's gotten rave reviews!)

I think you're oging to love the Spring 2015 color. It's a perfect, easy smokey eye. I really like it alot! 

I saw your review as well mrsb and it helped me decide! I can't wait 😄

I think you also need Black Oyster, Naked Bronze and Golden Peach 😉 Other wise, Spring 2015 would be very lonely ... lol (I'm sooo bad) 🙂

Oh no you don't! You shall not tempt me down that rabbit hole 😄

My SA sent me the list of what make up was used in the promo picture for the Summer Collection:

IMG_0391 (1).PNG

MakeUpandBeautyBlog just posted swatches of the entire collection and some initial thoughts! 

She likes the eye dos the most so far.

Pink Glow Eye/Cheek palette on NC42 skintone: She is a bit concerned about the plum shade as it hardened when she swiped her finger across it. She's going to test it out a bit more and follow up... Apart from that the pigmentation is supposed to be really good and last a long time.

tom-ford-summer-2015-12.jpg

Midnight Sea duo:

tom-ford-summer-2015-2.jpg

Golden Peach:

tom-ford-summer-2015-3.jpg

Naked Bronze duo: Karen thought that this cream shadow looks like Illicit. Temptalia said it was Spice. 

tom-ford-summer-2015-5.jpg

Black Oyster:

tom-ford-summer-2015-4.jpg

Pink Sand Cream Blush:

tom-ford-summer-2015-10.jpg

The blush is super light on her; I think that would be the problem with me. I'm going to Bergdorf this weekend; I believe they have it; I'll swatch it and see. 

Okie so I swatched all 4 duos and the cream blush last night. Sorry Kate, no pictures 😞 I felt sick last night when I was in Neiman. I think I disagree with both Christine and Karen. Spice and Naked Bronze don't look exactly the same side by side. But I don't think it has red tone. It might not exactly the same as Spice but it is really closed. It is actually a bit lighter. Regardless, I cancelled Naked Bronze and ordered the other 3. You are right about the blush. It is really gorgerous and blusher idiot proof liked me;) (I won't look liked a clown for sure). Not sure why Christine doesn't like Black Oyster but I think it is a must especially if you like smokey eye look liked me 😉 (ah hem, my smoking skill is not that great but I love smokey eye look).

Thanks for the awesome info! Would love to hear updates on that plum shade, my palette is on pre-order. 

ReallyRee TV News episode from 13th April 2015 on YouTube shows how Electric Pink matte lipstick looks on her. At 2:46 she puts it on. It is gorgeous on her...I want this but do I need more lipstick? Lol

She also has swatches and pic of her wearing it on her blog and she really loves this one!

tom-ford-lip-color-matte-electric-pink-review-639x427.jpg

I'm with jcmb. I love love his matte lipstick. I will get this one for sure and Plum Lush 😉

Thanks for the tip! Of course you need more lipstick (we all do)! 😉 I agree, Electric Pink looks beautiful. I missed out on Aphrodisiac so I think I'll get this one. She mentioned Black Sugar nail polish will be back, too.

Not sure if it was mentioned already but Nude Dip is now part of the permanent line!

Hmmm I'm wondering why it's a pre-order if it's permanent?

Not sure. It is being permanent, it's in backorder and everything.

I reckon it's a combination of high demand from people who missed it and the drive to meet a sales target by a certain date. Guerlain did the same thing (eg Baby Glow and the pressed meteorites in the permanent line). Does Chanel have the same MO?

I think my TF Nordstrom SA did say something like there would only be a certain amount released-maybe they release a bunch and make people wait for it to come back in stock?

testing