Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I wasn't even going to get one but now I'm excited about it. Doesn't mean I won't get the CT one that comes out this summer!

When I called Neimans to pre-order both TF reps said they like the cream blush the best of everything.

Overall, I think Temptalia is the best blog reviewer but I very often disagree with her on blushes (and lip shades...I don't like the brights she loves).  Her skin tone is medium and mine is a lot lighter.  She recently said the Chanel blush in the La Perle collection isn't pigmented but I need to apply it softly with a fan brush and blend so I don't look like a clown.

So I'd take into account your skin tone.  What I can wear and want to where is often different from the shades that work best on her.   She isn't "wrong"; it's a skin tone thing.

I love the look of the blush...so unusual and gorgeous.  If my skin tone was medium to dark I probably wouldn't get it...

You make me feel better. I really want the blush. I guess I will have to swatch it for myself before making final decision 🙂

The blush and one of the cream/shadow sets are my two must haves...now I'm trying to work though the rest.

People disagree...I love the swatches of the blush.  It's more what will work on you....

I think I will hoard all the eye cream duos except for Golden Bronze (since I already have Spice). I also on the fence on Sweet Spot. It is pretty color but I'm not sure if it will look good on my lips.

I'm with you on the eye cream dues.  I'm deciding between the black/silver and the palette.  I'm not sure on the onyx only because it might be too cool toned/dark on me...

The lipsticks seem fairly basic...which totally fits the collection as the attention is clearly on the eyes.  But it also makes them stand out less and at $50 they need to be worth it!!!

Decisions...

I posted this way down, but if anyone notices Nude Dip pop up at Bloomingdales, please let me know! I think I am going to wait a few more days for Bloomingdales to get it before I bite the bullet elsewhere. 

Gangs, the reviews for Golden Peach and Pink Glow palette are up on Temptalia. GO! Both are A!

I kinda feel great about not liking anything from this collection. I know- crazy, but my wallet thanks me

Really? You're not gonna get anything? Tell me your secret 🙂

😊 yup, I'm passing on all of it. The face palette is too similar to things I have. The bottom blush looks like Softcore. I'm not big on the glittery duos. It's nit my preferred style of product. I'm trying not to buy for the sake of buying. 

I am all over that Pink Glow palette! Everything about it is calling to me. The Paradiso lipstick is pretty stellar, too. I hope it's a high scorer as well. Nothing disappoints like a beautiful lipstick that underperforms. 

Paradiso and Sweet Spot got B+ from Temptalia last year.

Here are my swatches. Sweet Spot on the left, Paradiso on the right.

IMG_0117.JPG

Here's a pic of me with no lipstick:

IMG_0330.JPG

Sweet Spot:

IMG_0338.JPG

Paradiso:

IMG_0348.JPG

A quick and simple face today, I'm wearing 3 shades from Nude Dip on my eyes, the brow styler in Expresso, and Marc Jacobs black gel liner.

On my cheeks I'm wearing the Blush Guilt and Bronzed Amber illuminating cheek colour that was released as part of Summer 2013 collection. I just bought those at the outlets in Florida and love them because it takes literally 2 minutes to swipe and blend it on my face. I'm wearing them on bare skin and love how dewy and luminous it makes my skin. It is a bit sticky if I touch my face but doesn't feel heavy at all. Both shades are lovely, but I prefer the pinky Blush Guilt. It is a light pinky/bronzy sheer colour so I can build it up as much as I want and never worry about over doing it. The sheen that it gives in real life is gorgeous and I regret not buying a back up! 

You look absolutely stunning Kate!! 🙂

She looks liked that and she said she disable me lol... Hey, I want to be pretty too 😉

NOOOO. I had absolutely no interest in any of this until you put on Sweet Spot. 😞

Paradise is especially beautiful on you. The glow on your cheeks is gorgeous. 

Thank you lipstick4soul! 

Please tell me Paradiso is sheer so I can skip it!  😛

P.S:  I love your complete look with Paradiso.  Very beautiful!

Thank you GC,

Paradiso is one of the Lip Sheers but one of the pigmented ones! It's worth trying on in store to see if it is vibrant enough on you!

There she is. Doing what she does best .. enabling. 🙂 Both look very pretty on you. Darn it, I want to save for that vibrant matte lippy you posted earlier. What to do? What to do?

testing