Re: Tom Ford Updates

Lol lol

Anonymous Insider

Decision decision...

I'd say Mr Ford is a bit nut. Calling his mom right now lol

I'll take 2! Hold on a minute and let me quick apply for a loan..I'm sure the bank would understand that I need this! Oh my, what would I even do with it?? 😛

I was just talking to my TF rep and she said they're expecting the collection on the 27 or 28th but that the pre-orders are filling up fast...so they might not have any left by launch date.

PM me if you want to have her contact information (to get input and ensure you get the collection).

I'm having a hard time deciding myself.  I sort of want it all but obviously can't do that!

According to Temptalia, the bronzers in white case (including the small versions) and the lip sheers are permanent. I hope that's true. It will spare us from FOMO and give us time to purchase after looking at reviews 😅.

When in doubt, buy everything .... Not my line but I think it fits 😉

You talked me into it...

Omg (hand wringing) I feel the same way. I have one thing picked out, but I want to get one more thing and trying to decide what is the 'must have-will regret if I don't get' item of this collection! Ahhhhh

I'm pm-ing you...

Thanks to KateLovesYSL, unicorn slayer and TF enabler, for getting me the outlet items and shipping.  Love them!!!  

You're very welcome!!!

I was thinking of getting the mini Terra bronzer but I just compared the size vs cost and the full size is merely $30 more for more than double the product. Although I love the white case, I'd rather get more product. 

Bronzing Powder mini $65US for 0.29oz vs. Full size bronzer $95US for 0.75oz.

The cream and powder eyeshadows are $60 for:

Base 0.24 fl. oz./ 7.1 mL
Top 0.07 fl. oz./ 2.1 mL

Compared to the single cream eyeshadows, the duos are a bit better in value. (The regular single cream shadows are $42 for 0.21oz)

I read on Raeviewer that they are switching all the bronzer packaging over to white, but not sure of timeframe. 

Get the full size Terra bronzer Kate. It also in the white package. I'm going down to the rabbit hole with you 😉

lol I was going to until I found out the bronzers with the white case will be permanent. 

I guess we can take our time then 😉

Neiman Marcus website has the summer collection for pre-order (ships no later that 5-04-15).

Bloomingdale's also has the summer collection for pre-order. Does anyone know when Nordstrom will be getting it? I would prefer to order it from

Do you gals (guys?) think the Nude Dip at Saks is going to sell out? Is that what usually happens? I was planning to get one at Neimans or Nordstrom but I'm not sure they're taking pre-orders yet. I'm supposed to get calls from the SAs there. Maybe I pre-order one at Saks and wait for one at Nordstrom or Neimans? It's going to be permanent collection but if it's pre-ordering it seems like the stock might be limited? Whatdy'all think?

If it's going to be permanent, I wouldn't worry too much. Nordies will get it, and they will have it for at least several days before it sells out. They are last to get everything; sometimes I'll just wait. 

Thanks mrsbaine, I think I will wait, I like to get my Nordstrom rewards points!

testing