Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

i love that cream blush! i will need to get that for sure!

Hm... The bronze duo look just liked Spice which I already had. The question for me now is should I cancel the bronze and get midnight sea instead? Oh bother

Anonymous Insider

I rather like the look of the blusher, which is unfortunate since I've just purchased about 15 blushers in the endless search for the HG ...

Bloomingdale's has the Soleil Summer Collection - including eye duos & the eye/cheek palette on pre-order!

I think it says ships in 55 business days though?

Yes it is pre-order, ships within 55 days. I don't have any local stores that will carry these items so I will have to order online. I figure I might as well pre-order so that I can be sure to get them at some point.  

Does anybody know if/when Bloomingdales will be getting Nude Dip?

Ooh, Saks is really tempting me. I was going to get it from Nordies but she told me it wouldn't be in until June!

Nude Dip is available for pre-order on Saks website! 🙂

Crap, I just placed an order a few days ago and declared a no-buy. 

Well since it's a pre-order maybe you could make an exception...It probably won't ship until June so you won't actually be buying it until then. Sounds like a good loop hole to me! lol

Hahaha!!!! I totally love your reasoning!

Does anyone know if Nordie's will get it? I'd rather not pay $10 shipping

Use code FREESHIP for free shipping 😉

Yay! Thank you 🙂

ChicDabbler posted this 8 hrs ago but I just saw it. My mouth is still on the ground. I've texted my SA to see if she knows or can find out about it from a TF executive. 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/European-Exclusive-Tom-Ford-Summer-Palette/td-p/1947140

It was an April Fool's joke.

I saw this! I love that there is something different, but I'm not sure if I "LOVE" it. 

Anonymous Insider

I am READY to order the eyeshadow palette - who has an SA's phone number that is taking pre-orders now that I could use? That will ship to Florida?! Thank you SO much!! Any word when this collection will release in the US??? I have heard Canada dates and UK but not here....

It will be late April/ early May as well. US counter will getting them earlier than Canada.

Here is a list of TF counters in the US, there's a counter in Miami and you can call them to pre-order.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/Tom-Ford-Updates/m-p/1924024/highlight/true#M56148

For all the Canadian TF lovers, I just talked to a SA at Holt Renfrew and she said Nude Dip will be back VERY soon. She thinks they will be getting the quad at the end of April. As for the summer collection, they will start to receive some items at the end of April, but we might have to wait till mid June for certain items. The retail price for the palette should be around $105. They can put your name on the wait list, but no pre-orders until they confirm the price and shipment date.

ETA: If anyone's wondering about the texture, my SA told me the palette has the same texture as the eyeshadow quads and blushes. But the cream eyeshadow duo is quite different from the cream eyeshadows.

testing