Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I have a problem deciding what to get from the summer collection. I want a lot of them, but I feel like I don't need to get most of them.

Right now, I am planning to get paradiso and skinny dip for sure, I am also deciding whether or not I should get the blush and the eyeshadow duo. I love the eyeshadow, but don't know which color should I get, They are all really pretty!

I heard from my SA that Canada stores will be bringing back Nude dip eyeshadow quad, Morrocan Rouge lipstick, Black dahlia and first time matte lipsticks too!

Omg, I've been waiting to get home all day to share these pics with you that my SA sent me. ( I broke the screen of  my new iPhone 6 this morning but was lucky that they gave me a new phone instead of just replacing the glass and the LCD panel)

Anyways, she was just on training in Chicago a few days ago and was only able to get these pics and was kind enough to share with me:)

Here are the colours from the eye/cheek palette:

IMG_0712.JPG

Here's a look that was done with it...OMG, the colours are gorgeous and I am dying to get it. 

couldn't upload for some reason --had to take screen shot.

Untitled 2.pngthe duo with the blue:

can't upload for some reason...will do it later

This is pretty! For those who didn't try Burnished Amber, this may be a nice consolation prize. The gold and marsala color are close to two colors in the quad. I plan on swatching this before buying it. BA was a little too warm for me so we'll see. 

thanks kate for all the amazing pics! Your SA is amazinggg! I've finally get to find a SA to help with preordering in vancouver! I am really happy and excited about getting the ss collection.

I definitely have to get some of these palettes too!

Anonymous Insider

Oh dear, they are just as fabulous as I imagined! To pre-order or not to pre-order; that is the question ...

It's a must order! and I'm sure if you don't want to use it, your daughters won't mind "borrowing" it. lol. Thank god my daughter doesn't wear much eyeshadow yet, she'll be into all my good stuff. 

To order it is 😉

Kate, now you listen here...I was specifically trying to be ambivalent towards Tom Ford (for awhile at least) and even though I still look at this thread I wasn't dying for anything at this point. Now YOU go and post these pics and what the hairy heck, I am loving these colors. You....you....I should have known if anyone could push me over the edge with Tom Fird, it would be you!! LOL!

LOL don't try to fight it--just look at the gorgeousness of it! 

And jcmb, know that I'm always here to enable you. LOL!

Going to post another pic now just for you. lol

I think Kate posts those pictures just for you lol 😉

It's a conspiracy...I knew it! LOL!!

Of course blackkitty I don't think you're much better..haha! 🙂

Whatever it is, I didn't do it 😉 

Thanks Kate! Your SA is amazing! The one I talked to on Bloor St only told me they won't be getting anything until late May. Now I have to order 3 of these palettes for me and my friends 😄

Black Dahlia and Negligee were available on Nordstrom for pre-order (to ship in April).  Well, they just showed up on my doorstep.  So for those interested (2 pics of Black dahlia):

Black Dahlia

20150326_153924.jpg

20150326_153819.jpg

God those are gorgeous.

Thanks TKLJ! I posted two pics of Black dahlia as I was unable to capture the colour properly.  It is very beautiful...

Negligee is a browny nude on me.  It is not my most loved shade because I wear nudes so rarely.  But I like to have it in my stash (this is how I get in trouble). 

Thank you for clarifying. I totally missed the part where you said you posted two pics of the same shade. 🙂

As for Negligee … what if you needed it for a costume party! Gotta think ahead, good job.

"As for Negligee … what if you needed it for a costume party!"

hahaha!!!

Anonymous Insider

Wow - on you it looks classy and glamorous; on me it looks gothic, though rather less so than bruised plum at least ...

I am sure it looks great on you!  Do you still own it?  It is very warm here already, so this will stay put away for several months until next Fall/Winter.

testing